Lord of 1st House in 2nd House
Lord of 1st House in 2nd House or 1st House Lord in 2nd House in Astrology indicates a mind that is very inclined towards education and scholarly pursuits. They are good at expressing Themselves, and They might prove to be excellent public speakers. They are honourable, and They respect the traditional religion. They will have a good family life, and wealth comes easily. They tend to do good things for other people.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The First House represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first House will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st House.
- Physically, the 1st House corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this House; therefore, it is substantial.
What does the 2nd House in Astrology Signify?
- The Second House represents the family we are born into, which we get immediately after birth. Along with the family, we also get the social status of that family that determines to a certain extent our financial future. Therefore wealth is signified too.
- Physically, the face is part of the body next to the skull. The look, eyes, nose, and mouth are all signified here, and so are eating and speaking, which are done with the mouth.
- The correspondence with Taurus (fixed, Earthy and ruled by Shukra. (Venus)) adds.
- You have the Moon in this House to the signification of wealth and luxuries. Therefore it is a substantial house. You are, therefore, likely to become relatively wealthy and stay that way. You have a sound mind, and your career might be linked to teaching or public speaking.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: He will be gainful, scholarly, happy, endowed with good qualities, religious, honourable, and have many wives.
- Satya Jatakam: Endowed with strength and doing Shubha Yoga. The native will become very rich and enjoy all kinds of happiness.
- Sanketa Nidhi: The native would be wealthy, learned, and possess many good qualities. He would be of good moral character, restless, famous and do pious deeds. He would be issueless, although he may have more than one wife.
- Phala Jyotisha: Is much profited, troubled by wicked people, consistently travelling, religious, large-hearted, and respected.
- They will always be dealing with their family and family finance throughout their life.
- They use their family assets to use their resources.
- Their whole life is about accumulating wealth depending on their ascendant.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the House fully represents the House. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the House, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 2nd House as the lord of the 1st House:
- They get their father’s wealth.
- Their father is a creative person and makes them innovative.
- Their father is the leader of their family.
- Their father is very healthy and conscious and makes them health conscious.
If the Moon is sitting in the 2nd House as the lord of the 1st House:
- They are emotionally attached to their family a lot.
- They feel peace through the family.
- They have great attachment with their family.
- Their mother provides them with all convenience.
If Mercury is sitting in the 2nd House as the lord of the 1st House:
- They are very calculative with money.
- They use their family’s wealth to do business.
- They are managers of their family’s money.
- Their whole family is calculative.
If Venus is sitting in the 2nd House as the lord of the 1st House:
- They are very extravagant.
- They value beauty, physicality and a beautiful family.
- Their family is creative, and they learn it too.
If Mars is sitting in the 2nd House as the lord of the 1st House:
- They recklessly use their wealth for their physique.
- They waste money they are not able to save.
- They get into a power struggle with their family.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 2nd House as the lord of the 1st House:
- They suddenly get and lose wealth.
- They get fake gurus in life who take their wealth away.
- For women, the husband takes their wealth away.
- They are optimistic about money.
If Saturn is sitting in the 2nd House as the lord of the 1st House:
- They gain tremendous poverty from their family early on in life.
- They get to take family responsibility, and they feel that burden.
Lord of 1st House(1st House Lord) in Different houses
Lord of 1st House in 1st House
Lord of 1st House in 3rd House
Lord of 1st House in 4th House
Lord of 1st House in 5th House
Lord of 1st House in 6th House
Lord of 1st House in 7th House
Lord of 1st House in 8th House
Lord of 1st House in 9th House
Lord of 1st House in 10th House
Lord of 1st House in 11th House
Lord of 1st House in 12th House
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.