According to Vedic Astrology, when the Lord of 1st House is in 9th House for Cancer Ascendant or Lagna, the person will be very lucky and fortunate and likely to have strong moral values and be devoted to your teachers and your religion. The person maybe very be popular, eloquent and respected. The person will be harboring a strong sense of purpose in his life.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Result of Lord of 1st House in 9th House :-
- When the ascendant lord i.e. Lagna lord of the first house is in the ninth house, one is fortunate, popular, devoted to God, clever, a skilled orator and endowed with son, spouse and wealth.
- One will be an ascetic, will have friends and associates, be benevolent, will travel abroad, be happy and well behaved, famous and honored by kings.
- One will perform good deeds, will be famous, enlightened and will treat everyone equally.
- One will philanthropic with an enlightened brain.
- One will be fortunate, famous, devoted to God, interested in the company of sages and travelling and will be remembered long after one’s death on account of one’s good deeds.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 9th House in Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be fortunate, dear to people be a devotee of Shri Vislina, be eloquent in speech, and be endowed with wife, sons, and wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the native will do charitable deeds and will be devoted to his preceptor, His father will be a person of great reputation. The native will acquire property and wealth from his father.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Fortunate, remains in good society, devotee of Lord Sri Krishna, proficient in oratory would be happy with his wife and children.
- Phala Jyotishar: Is wealthy, supports many people, is a devotee of Mahavishnu is talkative, and endowed with wife and children.
Classical References of 1st House Lord in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- According to Lomesh Samhita –
लग्नेशे नवमें पुंसां भाग्यवान जनवल्लभ:। विष्णुभक्तो पटुर्वाग्भी पुत्रदारधनैर्युत:।।
- According to Yavana Jataka –
तनुपतिस्तनुते तपसायुतं सहजमित्रवदान्यविदेशकृत्। सुखसुशीलनरैकयशोनिधिर्नृपतिपूज्यतमो मनुजो नृणाम्।।
- According to Garga Samhita –
मूर्तिपतिर्यदि नवमे तदा भवेत् प्रचुरबान्धव: सुकृति:। समचितश्च सुशील: सुकृतिख्यातश्च तेजस्वी।।