In this, a person will have 'strong desires', particularly towards the opposite sex. You may Many early in life and have more than one relationship. In any case, it is very important for you to have very personal one-to-one relationships. You are a person with many desires, which makes you restless and sometimes makes you act with less moral awareness. You are an outgoing person, and you will do quite a bit of traveling.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native's wife will not live (long). If the graha in question is benefic, one will wander aimlessly, face penury, and be dejected. He will alternatively become a king (if the said graha is strong).
- Satya Jatakam: If strong and with a Shubha Yoga, the native will reside in foreign countries or in the house of his father-in-law. He will be immoral and have illicit relations with many women. He will be given to pleasures and will adorn himself with sandal paste and garlands.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Wife of the native would be put to much suffering. As a consequence though with the high status he would also suffer and become a wanderer.
- Phala Jyotisha: Will not be endowed with the happiness of wife, always a traveler, poor or king.