Lord of 1st House in 7th House
Lord of 1st House in 7th house or 1st House Lord in 7th House in Astrology In this, a person will have ‘strong desires’, particularly towards the opposite sex. They may find Many early in life and have more than one relationship. In any case, they need to have very personal one-to-one relationships. They are people with many desires, which makes them restless and sometimes act with less moral awareness. They are outgoing people, and they will do quite a bit of travelling.
What does 1st House in Astrology Signify?
- The First House represents the birth itself, becoming an individual. It means life overall, the self, and the whole body. Whatever influences the first house will impact the entire life, the personality, the body, and the complexion. Events happening during and shortly after birth also belong to the 1st house.
- Physically, the 1st house corresponds to the 1st part of our body, the head in general, and the skull and brain.
- The correspondence with Mesha (Aries) adds physical mobility and overall strength. You have the Lagna lord in this house; therefore, it is substantial.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native’s wife will not live (long). If the graha in question is benefic, one will wander, face poverty, and be discouraged. Alternatively, he will become a king (if the said graha is strong).
- Satya Jatakam: If strong and with a Shubha Yoga, the native will reside in foreign countries or the house of his father-in-law. He will be immoral and have illicit relations with many women. He will be given pleasures and adorn himself with sandal paste and garlands.
- Sanketa Nidhi: The wife of the native would be put to much suffering. Consequently, though with the high status, he would also suffer and become a wanderer.
- Phala Jyotisha: Will not be endowed with wife’s happiness, permanently a traveller, poor or king.
- They feel incomplete without their counterparts and cannot work and live appropriately.
- They desire to be in a relationship with the people out there.
- They want a fantastic spouse.
- They don’t learn things by themselves.
- Their confidence comes when they are involved with others.
- They must have a connection with other people constantly.
- Their entire lives deal with the masses according to benefic and malefic positions.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They have a karmic relationship with their spouse and their father and masses.
- Their confidence comes when they deal with the people out there in the world.
- They cannot work with other people; they should be doing their own business.
- They run into problems with people out there in the world.
- They go through low self-esteem within groups.
- They are very dominating towards their team and spouse.
If the Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- Their minds feel peaceful when they are in a relationship with their spouse and business partner and can connect with the masses.
- They are emotionally attached to their spouse and their partners.
- They feel an imbalance of mind if they are not in a good relationship.
If Mercury is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They rely on other people to communicate.
- Their logical mind only develops when other people are involved with them.
- They cannot think on their own.
- They count on other people to gain knowledge.
- They are great businessmen.
- They want a communicative partner.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They have power struggles with their spouse and business partners.
- They can have physical fights in the marriage.
- They are competitive with their spouse.
If Venus is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 1st house:
- They rely on their partners a lot.
- They make beautiful relationships with others.
- They find beauty in whatever they do.
- They have a lot of sexual desire.
Lord of 1st House (1st House Lord) in Different houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.