Lord of 1st house in 5th house shows the person in this house is an intelligent person, who has a particular interest in learning and education. You have good moral values, and will enjoy good relationships with bosses, authorities, or other people with power.
You may experience significant grief with regards to your eldest child, otherwise, you can expect several children. You have a tendency to be overbearing with them. You will be able to provide great support and income to your partner. Your temper maybe a little hot, especially if your intelligence is challenged.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 5th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have mediocre progenic happiness, will lose his first child, be honorable, given to anger, and be dear to the king.
- Satya Jatakam: In a benefic Rashi, Navamsha, or a benefic star, or is placed between two benefic planets, or is aspected by benefits, the person will be favorite of kings and nobles. Or he may be adopted by great people; and will win the blessings of the deities indicated by the benefic planets.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Happiness of children, would lose his first issue; hot temperament, servant of the king/government.
- Phala Jyotisha: Will not be able to get his first son (the first son will die) and endowed with medium happiness of children, is angry, serves the king, or will be an officer in the king's palace.