Mars and Ketu Conjunction in Astrology
A Mars and Ketu conjunction produces an individual who is not able to realize his own capacity for competition, fights, and aggression. Ketu’s headless body and desire for spirituality makes Mars’ aggressiveness, impulsivity, and action oriented tasks a risky business.
Mars in Astrology is our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
Ketu in Astrology is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body which represents separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world.
Characteristics of Mars and Ketu Conjunction:
- This conjunction usually represents a person who doesn’t care if they get hurt, run over, or stabbed; they are willing to risk their body to the end to accomplish their goal.
- Rahu desires life, beauty and wealth, and wants to protect the physical body represented by Mars. But Ketu’s eclipse overshadows Mars’ ability to wear armor during war.
- They are willing to cheat and manipulate the competition to win; which is also the quality of Rahu.
- Since Ketu shows the things we have conquered, it doesn’t really have the desire to fight, but rather sacrifices the body so the soul can be released.
- Ketu keeps throwing Mars in hot water just so it can escape the battle and desire to conquer.
- This also shows impulsive anger, like someone who does not think before stabbing someone.
- They just swing the knife, and Ketu has no sense of who he is hurting and destroying because he doesn’t see anything.
- Similar to how Rahu is not satisfied, and keeps craving the same thing over and over again because there is no stomach to tell him that he’s full; Ketu makes Mars dissatisfied because it’s unable to find perfection.
- This is why it can lead to extramarital affairs if such a conjunction aspects or sits in the 7th House.
- These natives will not be satisfied sexually with anyone.
- It doesn’t matter if it’s Rahu, Ketu, or Saturn.
- Mars has the hardest time dealing with his actions when in the company of such malefics.
What is Mars in Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It’s our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What is Ketu in Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn’t accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu’s bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu’s aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it’s in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it’s placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.