Lord of 1st House in 1st House signifies that the person had a very supportive environment in early youth and happy childhood. In other words, his/her life started in the right way. The person feels strong and confident and commands respect wherever he/she go, and may have good leadership abilities and have a strong sense of purpose and personal direction. The person's health is excellent, and the lifespan is likely to be a long one. You have a sound mind. You have may more than one steady relationship in your life.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 1st House in Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with physical happiness (i.e., good health and prowess. He will be intelligent, fickle-minded, have two wives, and unite with other females.
- Satya Jatakam: Endowed with strength and having a Shubha Yoga, the person will be compelling, having the qualities indicated by the lord of the Lagna, and will become a famous leader of his men.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Strong and well-built body would accomplish mighty things by his efforts and his arms' strength. He would be unsteady but would have no fear. He would also be broadminded. He might be having two wives and still be of loose morals.