Lord of 1st house in 6th house indicates that your life feels like a struggle sometimes. You may, however, develop good problem-solving skills. The ability to overcome obstacles can bring you wealth and success. There is a tendency to attract opponents in life, and you may suffer from confrontations with others. You will eventually learn how do deal with this, and reduce the level of challenges to a degree where you enjoy them. You may have some health problems or help others with theirs.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 6th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: Related to a malefic, the native will be devoid of physical happiness and troubled by enemies if there is no benefic Drishti.
- Satya Jatakam: The native may rise to high positions in the army (as commander-in-chief etc.), or as a great doctor.
- Sanketa Nidhi: He would be courageous and strong like a lion. He would possess wealth in abundance. He would have good qualities, be respected by all, and be in status like a king or next to him.
- Phala Jyotisha: The person Is fearless, wealthy, respected, endowed with two wives, intelligent and happy.