With the lord of the 1st house in the 8th house, you may have strong insights into the workings of life and understand things hidden from others. One of your biggest challenges is your sense of vulnerability which makes you feel like hiding and avoiding any confrontations. Your life seems to go through a series of transformations, giving you deep insights and making you sometimes wonder how long you will be able to deal with it. Your health will give you repeated concerns. The beginning of your life is probably quite turbulent.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: If 1st lord is in 8th house, the native will be an accomplished scholar, be sickly, thievish, be given to much anger, be a gambler, and will join others' wives.
- Satya Jatakam:If the lord of the Lagna is strong and is placed in the eighth house with a Shubha Yoga, the native will have long life but will be poor. He will help others and will be courteous in his behavior. His speech will be sweet. He will be hardworking and will discharge his duties with great care.
- Sanketa Nidhi: When the 1st lord is in the 8th or 12th house, the native will be gambler, miserly, clever in offering advice, thief, adulterous, would have to face many troubles, unfortunate.
- Phala Jyotisha: Is a learner, a gambler, a thief, angry and interested in other women.