Lord of 1st house in 4th house shows that People in this house are pleasant and people appreciate your sensitive and gentle side The relationship with people you are close with is particularly important to you, and the way you relate to your life You have a particular desire to be comfortable physically, economically mentally When you achieve this level of comfort, you feel a great sense of happiness.
You have strong connections with your roots. You have a good mind, and that will help you to gain an educational degree successfully. You will do a personal effort to get yourself a good house a place to live, and sooner or later get a great home You like driving a car, and coming home after a trip is always a warm experience.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with paternal and maternal happiness, will have many brothers be lustful, virtuous, and charming.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the native will acquire much-landed property and conveyances. He will inherit his mother's property and enjoy all kinds of happiness and comforts.
- Sanketa Nidhi: He would be prosperous along with his parents. He would have good brothers and would ambitious Ho would be very attractive and liked by all on account of his good qualities.
- Phala Jyotisha: Enjoys the blessings of parents, is endowed with many brothers, is voluptuous strong handsome, and possesses good qualities
Lord of 1st House in Different houses
Lord of 1st House in 1st House
Lord of 1st House in 2nd House
Lord of 1st House in 3rd House
Lord of 1st House in 5th House
Lord of 1st House in 6th House
Lord of 1st House in 7th House
Lord of 1st House in 8th House
Lord of 1st House in 9th House
Lord of 1st House in 10th House
Lord of 1st House in 11th House
Lord of 1st House in 12th House