Lord of 1st House in 10th House makes you a respectable individual who is likely to get great success in life and enjoy happiness on all levels. Reputation is a very important factor in your life. Having a strong sense of purpose and direction in life you set your goals high. Your professional achievements and reputation are the essential criteria for your happiness and self-actualization.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with paternal happiness, royal honor (or patronage) fame among men, and will doubtlessly have self-earned wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: If with Shubha Yoga, the person will acquire name and fame. His occupation will be the one which is denoted by the lord of the tenth house. He will have Raja Yoga, (he will get a kingdom) if the planets are strong.
- Sanketa Nidhi: He would be prosperous along with his parents. He would have good brothers and would be ambitious. He would be very attractive and liked by all on account of his good qualities.
- Phala Jyotisha: Enjoys the blessings of parents, endowed with many brothers, voluptuous, strong, handsome, and possesses good qualities.