Lord of 1st House in 12th House indicates that you might have a difficult start in life, either in terms of health or circumstances. You don't want to be too much out in the open in society, at least not in an overt way, perhaps behind a mask. Your pleasurkes are mostly fulfilled in seclusion, and you may have a deep interest in spiritual development. You may have an attraction for secluded places, hospitals, jails, or "unknown" places or far-away countries.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 12th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: If devoid of benefic Drishti and/or yuti, the native will be bereft of physical happiness, spend unfruitfully, and be given too much anger.
- Satya Jatakam: If strong and with a Shubha Yoga, the native will be religious and do charitable deeds. He will have a happy and comfortable life. He will be calm and quiet. He will do meritorious deeds to achieve happiness in the other world. He will spend his paternal wealth in good ways. His wealth will gradually decline.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Gambler, miserly, clever in offering advice, thief, adulterous, would have to face many troubles, unfortunate.
- Phala Jyotisha: Learned, a gambler, a thief, angry and interested in other women.