Lord of 1st House in 3rd House shows strong initiative, courage, and valor. Your desires and motives are strong, and so is your willpower, and most of your ventures will meet with success. You are likely to have sisters and brothers, which you will benefit froth.
Generally, you will try to solve your own problems independently. You may be good with your hands, crafty and possibly artistic. You are likely to enter into new activities frequently, and they interest you as long as you can experience interesting challenges in them.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.orwp-incontent-ampforwp-incontent-ad ampforwp-incontent-ad2">
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 1st House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will equal a lion in valor, be endowed with all kinds of wealth, be honorable, will have two wives, be intelligent, and happy.
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, the person will become famous and powerful with his brother's help. He will be proficient in music or astrology.
- Sanketa Nidhi: He would be courageous and strong like a lion. He would possess wealth in abundance. He would have good qualities, would be respected by all, and status as a king or next to him.
- Phala Jyotisha: Very brave, wealthy, respected, endowed with two wives, is intelligent and happy.