You are likely to be attracted to people who give you comfort and security. You like truthful interactions, and you are loyal to your friends and relatives, cherishing good moral values and religious standards. Your spouse might be quite independent and career-oriented.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.incontent-ad1" type="adsense"data-loading-strategy="prefer-viewability-over-views" width="100vw" height=320 data-ad-client="ca-pub-2782287752656584" data-ad-slot="8272250184" data-auto-format="rspv" data-full-width>
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The wife of the native will not be under his control. He will be fond of truth, intelligent, and religious. He will suffer from dental diseases.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his wife will be pleased. She will get many children. The native may go to foreign lands. He will have a good education and good conveyances. If there is Mishra Yoga, effects will be mixed, and in the presence of Ashubha Yoga, results will be evil.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Wife very chaste, virtuous, keen intellect, speaks the truth, suffers from diseases of teeth and face.
- Phala Jyotisha: Has a wife of questionable character. He is a great person, truthful, suffers from dental sickness.