You seek out and are attracted to knowledgeable, scholarly and virtuous people. Relationships will always be a great source of experience and knowledge in your life and your will meet a wide range of people. Your spouse is likely to be highly educated and enterprising.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will have union with many women, be well-disposed to his Own wife, and will have many undertakings (or assignments).
- Satya Jatakam: With benefic Yoga, he may become rich in a foreign country or his father may stay in another country. The native may perform meritorious (dharmic) deeds in a foreign land. His father-in-law may be very wealthy and prominent. If there is Ashubha Yoga, however, his wealth will be spent away and he may lose his father early in his youth.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Happy in the company of beautiful women, eager but slow in work, always has women in his mind.
- Phala Jyotisha: Enjoys women of varied castes, interested in commencing jobs, a procrastinator due to far-thinking and dissolves his mind in the thought of women.