You put great deal of emphasis of relationships in your life. In marriage you would like your spouse to be as devoted to you as you are to him/her. Your spouse is likely to be very wholesome, healthy and powerful. Your marriage is likely to be a happy one.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with happiness through wife, be courageous, skilful, and intelligent, but only afflicted by windy diseases.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, it is good. The person will be very powerful. He will be very handsome. He will enjoy many women. His wife will come from a good family. He may also get wealth through his wife, i.e., from her family etc.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Running after other people's wives, bold, unsteady mind. does not stick to his words.
- Phala Jyotisha: Interested in other's wives, a bad person, wise daring, suffers from windy diseases.