Lord of 7th House in 7th House
When Lord of 7th House in 7th House or 7th House Lord in 7th House in Astrology then they put a great deal of emphasis on relationships in their life. In marriage, they would like their spouse to be as devoted to them as to them. Their spouse is likely to be very wholesome, healthy and robust. Their marriage is expected to be a happy one.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 7th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be endowed with happiness through wife, be courageous, skilful, and intelligent, but only afflicted by windy diseases.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, it is good. The person will be potent. He will be very handsome. He will enjoy many women. His wife will come from a good family. He may also get wealth through his wife, i.e., from her family etc.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Running after other people’s wives, bold, unsteady mind. Does not stick to his words.
- Phala Jyotisha: Interested in other’s wives, a lousy person, wise daring, suffers from windy diseases.
- They want a spouse who is very diplomatic and very business-minded and very open to the opinions of other people and at the same time who can become their business partner.
- They want a spouse and business partner who has a passion for meeting many people.
- They want their partner to be very social.
- They love having people experts in legal relationships.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the
House (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They get a very confident and self-aware partner.
- Their confidence developed by interacting with other people.
- Their father has an important role to play in their marriage.
If Moon is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They want a partner who can emotionally nurture them like their mother.
- They want a feminine spouse.
- They interact with their mother like caring people.
- Their thinking pattern develops when they meet with other people.
If Mercury is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They want a partner who can be very communicative with them.
- They want a business-minded partner.
- They want a partner who is very social with people like a chatterbox.
- They know to deal with all kinds of people, from good to bad.
- They want someone to be intellectually connected with them.
If Venus is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They want a very feminine partner.
- They want a beautiful and creative partner, and they want to be their creativity enhanced.
- They want their spouse to bring a lot of wealth.
If Mars is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They have a lot of power struggles between them and their spouse.
- They want an aggressive spouse, whether man or woman.
- They want a competitive spouse.
- Their spouse will elevate their strength and willpower.
- Their partner is very sexual.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their philosophical beliefs in this world are developed not only by their efforts but also by dealing with other people.
- They rely on their business partner and their spouse, who gives them knowledge.
- They get teacher type people in life.
- They need other people to learn.
- Their spouse expands their horizon for the positive.
- Their spouse brings a lot of luck to them in business.
If Saturn is sitting in the 7th house as the lord of the 7th house:
- They will get late marriage.
- They will get a spouse from a struggling family.
- Their spouse will be mature.
- Their wedding will be stable.
- They don’t care for the moving part of the marriage but the status within the union.
Lord of 7th House (7th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.