Lord of 7th House in 3rd House
When Lord of 7th House in 3rd House or 7th House Lord in 3rd House in Astrology then you may seek partnerships with people who are very enterprising and have a good initiative. The individuals of the opposite sex that you get attracted to have this quality too. They may be very skillful, crafty, and possess artistic abilities. Although they may present opportunities for higher learning and understanding, there is a good chance of difficulty in marriage and difficulty in getting children.
What does the 7th House in Astrology Signify?
- The 7th house is opposite the 1st. The act of marriage takes us as far away as possible from who we are by ourselves: it is an agreement to live with, to accept, to love, and to support someone who may be different from yourself. Marriage brings about relations with the in-laws and people in general. Marriage is also likely to bring travel, as at least part of the family is not under the same roof.
- The lower part of the belly (the region below the navel, according to Parashara) is next in line; This includes the large intestines and kidneys.
- Libra corresponds to the 7th house. Movable, ruled by Shukra (Venus), reinforces marriage, social interactions, and travel.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will face the loss of children, and sometimes, with great difficulty, a living son will exist. There is also the possibility of the birth of a daughter (who will sustain).
- Satya Jatakam: With Shubha Yoga, his brother will be fortunate and become rich by going to foreign lands. If there is malefic Yoga, his brother will suffer misfortunes, and the native may enjoy his brother’s wife.
- Sanketa Nidhi: The male child of the native would not survive, only the girls may stay, the son can be had by wife’s intercourse with another person, the son may also be had by remedial measures such as the use of a talisman, recitation of mantras, treatment with medicinal herbs.
- Phala Jyotisha: Son dies, daughter lives, will be blessed with a son by devotion to gods.
- They will look for a spouse or a partner who is on the same level of intelligence and communication skills.
- They have a lot of written and verbal communication with their spouse.
- They interact with other people through the source of media, writing and announcements.
- Their skills and hobbies will depend upon the kind of people they are around.
- They want a partner or a spouse who can elevate their communication to a higher level.
- Their spouse brings them a lot of luck.
- They will be very fortunate to have the spouse they have.
- They don’t like long-distance relationships.
- Their ability to communicate and be more intelligent must develop through marriage.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the
House (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse and business partner will develop their personality after marriage.
- Their spouse will elevate their pride and confidence.
- Their spouse will have authoritative communication with them.
- Their spouse will burn certain relationships between them and their siblings.
- Either they have heated arguments with their siblings, or their relationship is destroyed.
If the Moon is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be very spiritual and imaginative, so their spouse will elevate their imagination skills.
- Their spouse will help them to develop their emotional side.
- Their siblings are nurturing.
- Their spouse will become like their friend.
If Mercury is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be from a business background; their spouse is always calculative about situations and money.
- Their business partnerships will develop their marketing and business skills.
- Their writing skills will be shaped by interacting with people who are local to them.
- They want a lot of communication between them and their spouse to make their marriage work.
If Venus is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their artistic skills will develop through other people, especially females.
- Their spouse will be from a local community that is very much involved in marketing and sales.
- Their spouse’s communication will be very soft with the native.
- Their spouse will put in the effort to develop their artistic skills.
If Mars is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse and business partner will bring willpower and strength to them.
- Their spouse will help them to go into business and skills.
- Their business partner and spouse will be very masculine, no matter if it’s male or female.
- Their spouse is aggressive because they want them to compete and win.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will be very good with finance and business-oriented people and develop their intelligence towards money.
- Their spouse increases their skills, talent, hobbies, and writing ability; they add more luck.
- Their spouse increases their finances, especially when they do business.
- They become more positive after their marriage.
- Their communication with their spouse will always be about spirituality, higher learning and the occult.
If Saturn is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 7th house:
- Their spouse will come from a very stable and hard family life like farmers, mechanics or people doing hard work.
- Their spouse will be mature in intelligence.
- Their spouse puts discipline in them.
- Their communication style becomes more severe after marriage.
Lord of 7th House (7th House Lord) in Different houses:
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.