You may seek partnerships with people who are very enterprising and have a good initiative. The individuals of the opposite sex that you get attracted to have this quality too. They may be very skillful, crafty, and possess artistic abilities. Although they may present opportunities for higher learning and understanding, there is a good chance of difficulty in marriage and difficulty in getting children.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will face loss of children and sometimes, with great difficulty, there will exist a living son. There is also the possibility of birth of a daughter (who will sustain).
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, his brother will be fortunate and becomes rich by going to foreign lands. If there is a malefic Yoga, his brother will suffer misfortunes and the native may enjoy his brother's wife.
- Sanketa Nidhi: The male child of the native would not survive, only the girls may survive, son can be had by wife's intercourse with another person, son may also be had by remedial measures such as use of a talisman, recitation of mantras, treatment with medicinal herbs.
- Phala Jyotisha: Son dies, daughter lives, will be blessed with a son by devotion to gods.