You like open and optimistic people that open up to you the world of possibilities and opportunities. Therefore you are likely to gain well financially from your partnerships. You like playful romantic adventures and your marriage will be a happy one.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will gain wealth through his wife, be endowed with less happiness from sons, etc., and will have daughters.
- Satya Jatakam: He may have many wives or he may enjoy many women. If there is Mishra Yoga, the results will be mixed. If there be a malefic Yoga he may always be walking or live by carrying bundles on his back. He may lose many of his wives. Finally, one of his wives will survive him after his death. If the eleventh house lord is in the second house, he may gain wealth from foreign countries and from women.
- Sanketa Nidhi: The male child of the native would not survive, only the girls may survive, son can be had by wife's intercourse with another person, son may also be had by remedial measures such as use of a talisman, recitation of mantras, treatment with medicinal herbs.
- Phala Jyotisha: Son dies, daughter lives; will be blessed with a son by devotion to gods.