You have affinity towards powerful and career oriented individuals. It is quite likely that you meet your spouse in a workplace and the marriage could be quite oriented around work, status, success and reputation. Your spouse could be a great help in enhancing your career. You are likely to get close to your spouse's family.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will beget a disobedient wife, be religious, and endowed with wealth, sons, etc.
- Satya Jatakam: His wife will attend to his needs with care. He may be employed in a foreign country. Or he may wander from place to place. He may get his living through the assistance of his wife.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Wife very chaste, virtuous, keen intellect, speaks the truth, suffers from diseases of teeth and face.
- Phala Jyotisha: Has a wife of questionable character. He is a great person, truthful, and suffers from dental sickness.