You are quite romantic and you will seek a partner who is honorable, knowledgeable, and well respected. With your marriage, many opportunities will open up for you. Your children will be successful and enterprising, but you might find it hard to penetrate into the heart of your spouse's family.
What is meant by Sign (Rashi) Lord or Sign (Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 5th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be honorable, endowed with all (i.e. seven principal) virtues, always delighted and endowed with all kinds of wealth.
- Satya Jatakam: With a Shubha Yoga, the person will be married while young. His wife will be the daughter of a rich person. She will be a very able lady. If there is Ashubha Yoga, he will be issueless. Or he may get a child through the adultery of his wife. His master will be troubled by enemies in a foreign land. If there is Mishra Yogas, the native will have only daughters and no sons.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Proud, honorable, a leader amongst men, always wealthy, happy, good qualities, improvement in status by association with great men.
- Phala Jyotisha: Endowed with all good qualities, respectful loved by all people, and always happy.