There may be hesitation to act in some of your endeavors. Perhaps you are too dependent on the opinions of others. You form relationships easily and in a straightforward way, but your close friends, partners or spouse may have very strong influence on your personality and actions. Your spouse may be a person whom you have known since childhood and you are very close.
What is meant by Sign(Rashi) Lord or Sign(Rashi) Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign (Rashi) lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign (Rashi) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign (Rashi) corresponds to a house (bhava). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.ad-wrapper-rspv amp_ad_1 ampforwp-incontent-ampforwp-incontent-ad ampforwp-incontent-ad2">
- The ruler of the house (bhava) fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 7th House in 1st House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will go to others' wives, be wicked, skillful, devoid of courage_ and afflicted by windy diseases.
- Satya Jatakam: The native will always travel from place to place carrying letters etc. He may many a woman who was brought up in his own house. He will always be in the midst of ladies and hanker after sexual pleasures. If there is malefic Yoga, the results will be the opposite.
- Phala Jyotisha: Interested in other's wives, a bad person, wise, daring, suffers windy diseases.