Lord of 8th House in 3rd House
In Lord of 8th House in 3rd House or 8th House Lord in 3rd House in Astrology there might be fear of taking initiatives to fulfill your basic desires due to feelings of vulnerability and the fear of loss. Due to this reason, many of your efforts are limited and therefore go unfulfilled. Due to your sense of vulnerability, you are not courageous. Your sibling might lead a difficult life, or your relationship with him/her might be strained.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does the 3rd House in Astrology Signify?
- The third house represents the interaction with siblings and is an integral part of the early life experience (before school years).
- It is a beautiful journey of exploration and discovery, learning to communicate, and building up strength and independence.
- Physically, the following parts of the body are the shoulders and arms. The significance of arms and hands also brings in manual dexterity.
- The correspondence with Mithuna (Gemini) adds communication.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 3rd House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of fraternal happiness, be indolent, and devoid of servants and strength.
- Sanketa Nidhi: No courage, would lose wealth permanently.
- They love to be investigative journalists.
- They like to talk and write about things in the news media.
- They are the kind of person who passes someone’s personal secret information here and there.
- Even if they have problems in their sexual life, they will also be exposed to their siblings and friends.
- They like to investigate things related to sex and people’s bagages.
- They might be a psychologist and psychiatrist.
- They will write about the occult.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their ability to create communication will develop their confidence.
- They like to communicate about Vedas and hidden things with the authority, their siblings and friends.
- They are known as someone quite creative when it is about deep things which are under the surface.
If the Moon is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They are communicating and emotionally very attached to scientific thinking.
- They are very scientific minds, very scientific thinking people.
- Death and birth matters become things of emotional attachment for them.
- Their everyday communication regarding what is death and rebirth occurs between them and their mother.
- Their emotional attachment to siblings may not be there, but communication regarding any social welfare thinking will be present there.
- Their mind goes through sudden ups and downs.
If Mercury is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They like to be investigative journalists; they want to expose secrets to the media world, like what’s happening with the government and its media.
- Communication becomes a very prominent part of them.
- Their hobby and skills are about writing blogs about the occult, exposing secrets of government.
- They are professional journalists regarding the dark matter of the world.
If Venus is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They may experience sudden ups and downs in relationships, and once they have experienced all these things, they eventually love to communicate about the hardships of the connections.
- They like to explore the deepest side of a relationship, and they are very curious about these matters.
- They want to communicate these kinds of matters artistically.
- If they are acting, they like to take roles.
- Their siblings and are pretty creative about the dark sides of life.
If Mars is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They like to inform people about investigative journalism, just like Mercury.
- Their everyday communication is about investigating things, kind of like a detective.
- They might be an undercover cop or an underworld things writer.
- They have the most hidden powers within them.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They like to talk about and investigate the secrecy of religion and spirituality.
- They are journalists and writers of spirituality.
- Their sibling will be like their teachers.
- Their divine intelligence will enhance itself the more they try to talk to people about religion.
- They like to investigate things related to biology and science.
If Saturn is sitting in the 3rd house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They love to talk and investigate death and reincarnation.
- They can write long novels.
- They grow positive with time.
- They have a lot of hidden talent.
- They do business related to secrecy.
Lord of 8th House (8th House Lord) in Different Houses
Lord of 8th House in 1st House
Lord of 8th House in 2nd House
Lord of 8th House in 4th House
Lord of 8th House in 5th House
Lord of 8th House in 6th House
Lord of 8th House in 7th House
Lord of 8th House in 8th House
Lord of 8th House in 9th House
Lord of 8th House in 10th House
Lord of 8th House in 11th House
Lord of 8th House in 12th House
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.