The area of higher knowledge, philosophy, or religion might feel uncomfortable to you. You like exploring the mysteries of life, but to express those thoughts in the format of religious or philosophical terms might make you feel vulnerable. Instead of expressing yourself, you may want to be secretive and non-appreciative towards religious values. Your relationship with your father might be challenging and confusing.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the ruler of the Sign becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will betray his religion, be heterodox, will beget a wicked wife, and will steal others' wealth.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Sells medicines, bad wife, the native is also after other people's wives and money, the wife is of poor parentage, the wife is the mother of illegitimate children also.