Lord of 8th House in 8th House
Lord of 8th House in 8th House or 8th House Lord in 8th House in Astrology Your are quite secretive, but you may have a special talent to research, explore, uncover or find new perspectives. You have a strong life-force which is going to be conducive to a fairly long lifespan.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 8th House in Vedic Astrology:
- Parashara Hora: The native will be long-lived. If the said graha is weak, being in the 8th house, the longevity will be medium, while the native will be a thief, blameworthy, and blame others.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Intent on stealing other people’s properties, defames persons older than him, gambler, cheat, wife of loose moral character.
- Phala Jyotisha: A gambler, a thief, quarrelsome, despiser of his teacher, and he will have a wife who enjoys with other persons.
- They are content with analysis of life and death.
- When they deal with secrets, they don’t lend them out.
- They get transformed, and they love being changed from sex.
- They want to dive into deep things.
- Their relationships with in-laws will be protected.
- They will be able to take all the sudden ups and downs.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their confidence develops when they go through something havoc in their life.
- They feel confident when dealing with life and death matters and coping with 8th house matters.
- Their father showed them how to get into their inner strength.
- Their father must have been working in government authority like in the tax department, IRS.
- Father and fatherly figures develop their love for occult things.
If the Moon is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their mental balance comes whenever they are dealing with other people’s issues.
- They can be a spiritual guru.
- They can be psychiatrists and psychologists.
- They feel unbalanced when they are not dealing with 8th house matters.
If Mercury is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their communicative abilities are very private and secretive.
- They speak very low and softly, and they like to discuss with somebody in a very confidential manner.
- They are very good at dealing with the assets of their spouse and other people’s help.
- Their speech is very sexual in private.
- Their sexual ability needs a magical world.
- They can be a gemologist and write on civil engineering.
If Venus is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their ability to form their relationship with their spouse or with any person will happen in secrecy.
- They will feel romantic and comfortable in privacy.
- They are highly sexual, but they want romance in that.
- Their spouse’s families will be very close to them, and they will provide whatever native wants.
- Their treasure is in secret places they suddenly find them.
If Mars is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They are detectives of secrecy.
- They can dig deep into things and research them.
- They can be a government agent.
- They can be civil engineers.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their knowledge comes from research and profound things.
- They can be a marine biologist.
- They can be a tantric teacher and spiritual teachers.
- They are all into the occult.
- They have gurus in secret places.
If Saturn is sitting in the 8th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- They don’t have transformations.
- They can be in the business of oil, coal, and gems.
- Their relationship with their in-laws will be very mature and respectable.
Lord of 8th House (8th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.