Your most vulnerable side is that you may have difficulty identifying with any career, status, or reputation to build: You may feel threatened or out of place in a work situation. A career choice might have to do with secrecy, research, exploration of any kind. You might experience some loss of happiness with your birth-family.
adsense"data-loading-strategy="prefer-viewability-over-views" width="100vw" height=320 data-ad-client="ca-pub-2782287752656584" data-ad-slot="8272250184" data-auto-format="rspv" data-full-width>
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the ruler of the Sign becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 10th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of paternal bliss, be a tale-bearer and be bereft of livelihood. If there is a Drishti in the process from a benefic, then these evils will not mature.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Bereft of relations, back-biter, wicked, loses his parents in his childhood, faces many calamities.