Lord of 8th House in 11th House
The network circle and friends are defined by their philosophical views on life and death and sexual energy. They want to make friends who are truth seekers, and they want friends who can offer them some valuable hidden information.
What does the 8th House in Astrology Signify?
- After marriage, a lot of readjusting is required. There is a separation of the family one was born in, and one’s stability and integrity are tested. It is a stage in life that can be very vulnerable. If one does things right at this stage, the foundation is in place for long healthy life. This stage is a junction point of past and future, and the 8th house indicates Astrology for that reason.
- The 8th house corresponds to the lowest part of the trunk, the genitals, anus, and eliminatory system.
- Scorpio corresponds to the 8th house. Fixed, but ruled by the forceful Mars, add sudden calamities to the 8th house. On the positive side, the sharp and analytical Mars can also add an element of research to this house.
What does the 11th House in Astrology Signify?
- The eleventh house represents the fruits of our actions: income and general fulfilment of desires. It also describes the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends, following up on aspirations that have been lingering.
- The 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins.
- The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius. The air quality gives this house some volatile characteristics (aspiration, hopes); Saturn represents the return of suitable investments made in life (such as building a. pension). It also adds older siblings and older people in general.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 11th House in Vedic Astrology:
- The network circle and friends are defined by their philosophical views on life and death and sexual energy.
- They want to make friends who are truth seekers.
- They want friends who can offer them some valuable hidden information.
- They lose and gain friends suddenly.
- They suddenly get transformed into their life by their network circle.
- They can receive money through their siblings and speculative business.
- There is a tremendous amount of dramatic events with their elder sibling.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 8th house:
- Their father always interferes in having their hopes and wishes come true.
- Their father interrupts their friendships or what kind of friends they should have.
- Through father either suddenly they will gain or lose money in their life.
- Their father is a cause of creating problems between them and their elder siblings.
- Their self-confidence only increases when they are among other people.
If the Moon is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 8th House:
- Their mother helped them suddenly gain a lot of money in life.
- Their mother is involved in how their friend circle should be like.
- Mother’s ups and downs shaped their friendships.
- Their mind is constantly engaged in seeing how they attain other people’s assets by creating network circles.
If Mercury is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 8th House:
- They can gain through managing other peoples’ assets and being in the life and death business.
- They can gain by being in the business of dealing with wells.
- They love to take risks with money.
- They work in large organizations where they deal with other people’s emergencies like the medical field, insurance and where people need their help.
- They can be ambulance drivers.
- They always like to speak in a sense where they can tell secrets to their network circles.
- They like to tell the things not many people know, and that’s how they create their sources.
If Venus is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 8th House:
- Through sexual abilities, they can fulfil their hopes and wishes in the world.
- Through sexual activities, they achieve things in life.
- They can have sex to achieve something in life or have sex to find a rich husband.
- They have a tremendous amount of transformations and ups and downs with their female network circles.
- They suddenly gain and lose relationships.
- Their focus is on achieving relationships.
If Mars is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 8th House:
- They have tremendous amounts of ups and downs with their elder brother.
- They have massive ups and downs with their male friends; their friends leave and join.
- They waste their spouse’s assets and savings.
- They always get into fights with their network circles.
- They are great bankers and stockbrokers.
- They might be working for the government and how to gain assets from other countries and network circles.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 8th House:
- They want to create a network of circles that is filled with religious and spiritual people.
- They want to come across teachers and counsellors who can teach them to deal with ups and downs.
- They want to make friends who can free their emotional baggage.
- They want a lot of spiritual discussions.
- They are great scientific researchers.
- They are spiritual organizers.
- They are very good at managing other people’s assets and gaining from them.
If Saturn is sitting in the 11th house as the lord of the 8th House:
- Through sudden ups and downs, their ability to form friendships became a headache.
- They don’t like to have too many friends.
- Either they run into complete scammers or the old peoples who kind of drains their energy entirely out.
- They feel like death in network circles.
- They are very good at doing their business using other people’s assets to make money.
Lord of 8th House (8th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.