You may feel quite hesitant in expressing yourself because it makes you feel vulnerable. Financially you experience insecurity as well as experience loss in resources. Due to your feelings of vulnerability, you may develop a tendency to hide the truth and tell a lie.
What is meant by Rashi Lord or Rashi Lordship in Astrology?
- The Rashi lordships of the Grahas play a vital role in the interpretation of the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Rashi (sign) has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Rashi corresponds to a bhava (house). Whatever is the ruler of the Rashi becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though we said that the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets (Graha), the ruler.
- The actual effects of the Planet are a mix of its characteristics and of the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 2nd House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The native will be devoid of bodily vigor, will enjoy a little wealth, and will not regain lost wealth.
- Sanketa Nidhi: No courage, would lose wealth permanently.