You might find it difficult to acquire lasting comfort and contentment in life, and therefore you might feel vulnerable, even in your own home. But even gaining a property might prove to be a painful and confrontational endeavor. The relationship that you have with your mother might be insecure, or you may have lost your mother altogether. Due to this insecurity you may not feel too loyal to your friends and close family.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart. It is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each Sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each Sign corresponds to a house. Whatever is the Sign's ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding house.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets, the ruler.
- The Planet's actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house(s) it rules.
Description of Lord of 8th House in 4th House in Vedic Astrology
- Parashara Hora: The child will be deprived of its mother. He will be devoid of a house, lands, and happiness and will doubtlessly betray his friends.
- Sanketa Nidhi: Bereft of relations; back-biter, wicked, loses his parents in his childhood, faces many calamities.