12th House in Astrology
The 12th House in Astrology is called the house of mystery, hidden talent, hidden magic, foreign country settlement, losses but not necessarily loss of money; it could be loss of enemies or health. The twelfth house is a major player in the careers of fictional writers, as the twelfth house takes the native into a different dreamland and dimension, which is required for a fantasy writer.
The twelfth house in astrology represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. Positive aspects of the 12th house in astrology include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things, whereas negative aspects are death, losses, unexpected expenses, and theft.
Physically, the 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, that is, the feet. The twelfth house corresponds to the Pisces zodiac sign. Furthermore, this house is linked to actions made without expecting anything in return. The twelfth house governs the virtues of humility and compassion. It represents the act of losing oneself in order to find God and become one with him.
Impact, Importance and Characteristics of 12th House in Astrology
The first house represents the beginning or birth, whereas the twelfth house in Vedic astrology represents the end of the life cycle or death. Thus, the twelfth house is about privacy, separation, and escape. The twelfth house is often known as the detachment house, which is about letting go.
The twelfth house also represents ‘Moksha’, or complete freedom from the cycle of life and death. The portals to the conclusion of the birth and rebirth cycle are opened by the twelfth house, which brings you ultimate calm and peace. The final stage of spirituality is highlighted in the twelfth house. It instructs us on how to conduct ourselves ethically. However, these ethics must be practised in conjunction with a serious philosophy and accompanying moral system, which is the only way for us to progress spiritually and eventually put an end to all of life’s miseries and pains.
The 12th house in astrology also represents the climax of a person’s life as it approaches its end and how they struggle to achieve their goal of obtaining a better birth in the next life if quick forgiveness is not attainable.
The twelfth house is extremely essential for those on the spiritual path, such as monks, sages, and those seeking enlightenment. This house has an impact on ashrams, meditation centres, monasteries, and places of worship, among other things. It is the house that decides the native’s readiness and ability to give up everything in order to become one with divine power, or, in other words, his willingness and ability to forego material pleasures in order to pursue a spiritual path.
Role of Planets in the Twelfth House in Astrology
The twelfth house is associated with Pisces, the twelfth zodiac sign. Intuition, loneliness, and fantasy are all characteristics of this sign. Furthermore, Jupiter is the natural ruling planet for the 12th house. Jupiter, Sun, Mars, Venus, and Saturn all are exalted in the twelfth house.
Understanding the role of planets in the eleventh house are discussed below:
- The Sun’s favourable position in the twelfth house will enable the native to overcome difficulties, conquer problems, and overcome all odds. The native might have a great interest in the occult and other psychic occurrences with Sun in 12th house in astrology. The native’s intuition may be stronger than usual. He may confront a lot of difficulties in his life.
- With Moon in 12th house in astrology, the native enjoys contributing to the well-being of the oppressed. Caring for others gives the native a sense of fulfilment. Such natives are prone to excessive daydreaming and fantasising. The native’s feelings are complex and difficult to manage. Maintaining tight familial ties may be tough for the native.
- Jupiter in 12th house will give the native a charitable and positive outlook on life. The native will also likely be fascinated by occult and psychic topics. Jupiter keeps an eye on the native and helps the native deal with difficult situations effectively and elegantly. This planetary placement is advantageous.
- With Venus in 12th house in astrology, the native will quietly try to figure out what life is all about. With Venus in this house, the native becomes compassionate and have a great desire to help those in need. This could also indicate a latent yearning to indulge in physical pleasures. This planetary alignment allows for daydreaming.
- Mars in 12th house can bring about some bad events in one’s life. Financial losses could be incurred as a result of hidden foes. The native’s deep feelings become the source of his problems. Mars in this house also brings up issues of personal power, courage, and discipline, as well as confusion and difficulties. Self-empowerment requires a stronger determination and a more introspective approach. The native will probably start meditating and thinking about himself.
- With Mercury in 12th house in astrology, the native will be a visionary. This position attracts the native to the realms of mystery, occultism, spirituality, and religion. The native’s mind is skilled at delving into the depths of life’s secrets. On the other hand, if Mercury is malefic in this house, it exhibits speech difficulties. Detailing issues will cause frustration and miscommunication.
- Saturn in 12th house in astrology, attracts the native to seclusion and isolation in all facets of life, including jobs and relationships. The native will have a philosophical and mature mindset. It will make the native more concentrated and determined to solve life’s puzzles. Learning to flow smoothly in the face of loss and living in uncertainty without fear is an important component of this planetary location.
- In Vedic astrology, Rahu in 12th house is usually seen as unfavourable. The native may be prone to escapism, which may involve drugs and alcohol. It produces an increase in the native’s spending, most of which are wasteful. Fantasy has a strong influence on the native’s personality. Through meditation, creativity, and imagination, the native seeks to be elevated.
- The placement of Ketu in 12th house in astrology is one of the most spiritual placements in the birth chart. The native will have a strong sense of spirituality if Ketu is favourable. The native’s activities will lead him to enlightenment, which is his life’s ultimate objective. By nature, the native will be an introvert who prefers solitude. An afflicted or debilitated Ketu, on the other hand, may bring healthcare expenses.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.