Saturn in 12th House in Astrology
Saturn in 12th house in Astrology gives malefic results as it brings lots of depression onto the native, with mental stress, loss of property and family wealth. This native with Saturn in the 12th house in Vedic Astrology also acquires many hidden enemies who might be from their own family.
The twelfth house represents permanent settlements in foreign lands. The twelfth house is known as the house of confinements representing isolated places, losses, loss of money or loss of energy. It’s a house of charity, spirituality, subconscious mind, and foreign travels. Saturn represents restriction, delay of things and puts law and order into things.
Significance and Characteristics of Saturn in the Twelfth House
- Saturn is representative of past live deeds of the native, and when it comes to the twelfth house, it restricts the peace of mind, quest for spirituality, quest for private time and searches to find a place where the native can be himself. Saturn in the 12th house doesn’t allow natives to be around new people or crowds, and he will have to move back to his own people. This could be in reference to spiritual avenues or astral travels.
- Saturn represents unprivileged people, and in this situation, Saturn forces the native to go into foreign lands and support the unprivileged people to bring discipline into the social status to help them. The native with Saturn in the twelfth House, especially in their mid-thirties, start to get attracted to helping the unprivileged in foreign lands and can become a foreign policy diplomat or Secretary of State who manages the foreign social relations.
- From the 12th house, Saturn aspects the 2nd house, the house of family, lineage, and wealth. Since Saturn indicates restrictions, it leads to separation from the family or land. The native of Saturn in the 12th house is somebody who is seeking the spiritual realm.
- Saturn in the Twelfth House is actually a good position for the native who can make profits in foreign lands. Also, it will keep the marriage intact for the native even with turbulence.
Saturn in 12th House in Astrology
What does the 12th House signify in Astrology?
The 12th House in Astrology is called the house of mystery, your hidden talent, your hidden magic, foreign country settlement, losses but, not necessarily loss of money, it could be loss of enemies or health.
12th house is a major player in the careers of fictional writers, as 12th house takes you into a different dreamland, and dimension which is required for a fantasy writer.
The 12th House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. The 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
Physically, the 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, that is, the feet. The 12th house corresponds to Pisces.
What does Saturn represent in Astrology?
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life, and it sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake-up call, as Saturn shows the truth and the reality of life. Most of us are walking around daydreaming and have an illusion of our elicit future, but during Saturn’s Dasha and Saturn’s transit, we are awakened by the harsh reality that exists around us. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them in a puzzled manner.
Saturn in Astrology represents grief, although this is a harsh description and must be understood more deeply. Saturn is a significant and sometimes deeply spiritual influence in the horoscope. Saturn symbolises everything that is deep, profound, thorough, long-lasting, and serious in life. It is associated with all the aspects of life that teach one how to be more thoughtful and practical. The condition of Saturn in the birth chart will indicate whether these values are put to good use by adding depth and a sense of meaning to life, or whether one refuses to get serious and therefore experiences the grief of being forced to comply with Saturn’s demands.
Auspicious Results of Saturn in 12th House in Astrology
- One may be a lover of solitude, and saintly by nature.
- One with Saturn in 12th House may be sympathetic too.
- One may be associated with begging, or with the jailor some charitable associations.
- One will secretively accumulate wealth.
- One will gain money through secretive jobs and lowly work.
- One with Saturn in 12th House will be a destroyer of enemies and will perform yagyas.
- One will be the leader of a group of people.
Saturn in 12th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Saturn in 12th House in Astrology
- One may be cowardly, shameless, and may have a harsh mind in the matter of auspicious deeds.
- One with Saturn in 12th House may be foolish, poor, and fraudulent.
- One may be sinful, deformed, and too desirous of enjoying pleasures.
- One may be interested in performing wicked deeds.
- One may lose or fracture a limb, which may always make one unhappy.
- One is wicked and suspicious.
- One may consume meat and wine, remain in the company of lowly people, maybe engrossed in sinful work, and maybe a fallen person.
- One with Saturn in 12th House may be ungrateful, harsh in speech, distrustful, lazy, and having bad habits.
- One may be quickly agitated.
- One may have small eyes and may suffer from weak vision or eye ailments.
- One may suffer from a blood infection and other ailments.
- One may have pain in the ribs and the thighs.
- One may indulge in wasteful and useless expenditures and may be unhappy due to one’s extravagance.
- One may spend money on ill deeds.
- One may be inimical towards friends and may destroy one’s relative.
- Due to secretive enemies, there may be continuous obstacles in one’s progress.
- An animal may cause harm.
- One may even harm one’s self.
- One with Saturn in 12th House may be troubled by imprisonment due to false allegations, use of poison, and incognito.
- Due to Saturn, one may have a depressed and mournful nature.
- One may be insulted by people and vanquished by enemies.
- One may lack wealth, sympathy, happiness, may be deprived of a limb, and may not work himself.
- The planetary combinations may give even more bad results.
- One may go to hell after death.
Note : The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Saturn in 12th House for various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.