Lord of 12th House in 9th House
They dissolve their religious and spiritual beliefs into losses.
Through spiritual transformations and foreign lands, they dissolve their 9th house beliefs entirely.
What does the 12th House in Astrology Signify?
- The Twelfth House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death; the 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things.
- Harmful applications are casualty, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
- The 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, the feet.
- The 12th house corresponds to Pisces. Jupiter adds a spiritual value to the 12th, and the loss of bondage to the relative aspect of life is indicated: enlightenment or, in Sanskrit, “Moksha”.
What does the 9th House in Astrology Signify?
- The ninth house starts the third group of 4 houses. Suppose the person is settled and establishes his life purpose at this stage. It is a time for getting deeply tuned to one’s Dharma (path) in life. The transformative qualities of the.8th house settle into a coherent pattern in the 9th house.
- The 9th house corresponds to the upper part of the legs, the thighs.
- Corresponds to the 9th house. The ruler of Sagittarius is Jupiter, adding higher education and fortune to its significations.
Description of Lord of 12th House in 9th House in Vedic Astrology:
- They dissolve their religious and spiritual beliefs into losses.
- Through spiritual transformations and foreign lands, they dissolve their 9th house beliefs entirely.
- They are highly educated in spirituality, and they do research work a lot behind the scenes.
- They are behind the scene to attain higher education.
- Their ability to feel isolated always occurs due to something happening in their higher belief system.
- They can go to the wrong guru who transformed their spirituality.
What is meant by Sign Lord or Sign Lordship in Astrology?
- The Sign lordships of the Planets play a vital role in interpreting the birth chart, and it is essential to understand its principles thoroughly.
- We have seen that each sign has a planetary ruler. We have also seen that each signal corresponds to a house. Whatever is the sign’s ruler becomes the ruler of the corresponding place.
- The ruler of the house fully represents the house. Wherever the house ruler is placed, it will cause an effect according to the nature of the one or two houses it rules.
- Even though the ruler fully represents the house, the way the influence is delivered varies greatly depending on the Planets.
- The Planet’s actual effects are a mix of its characteristics and the house (s) it rules.
If the Sun is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their father developed their confidence by showing them the spiritual light by helping them travel to different places.
- They may challenge authority.
- Father shows them the right and natural world.
If the moon is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their mother made them aggressive, confident people regarding higher learning.
- Their mother’s nourishment took them to a foreign land where they experienced different cultures.
- They always follow divine goddesses.
- Their mother is highly spiritual and educated, and through them, they can gain access to higher education.
If the Mercury is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are brilliant about attaining higher education; they can get masters degrees in science and mathematics.
- They can be brilliant writers.
- They are competent in communicating about philosophy and spirituality.
- They can become a journalist of mysticism.
- They want to learn about the mysteries of life by travelling and writing and expressing them.
If Venus is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They always find a love interest in a foreign land or with unfamiliar people.
- Their ability to love people and get luxuries comes from a foreign land.
- They are highly attracted to very educated and spiritual people for sexual intercourse.
- Man’s wife comes from foreign lands.
If Mars is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are very adamant about breaking the law in a good way.
- They are willing to fight for their belief system, spiritual or religious.
- They are very motivated to believe in something higher.
- They motivate people in foreign lands.
- They become great engineers in foreign lands.
- They go to studies in foreign lands to learn technical things and law.
If Jupiter is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- They are highly spiritual and has a higher knowledge of how to follow a religion.
- Their accurate intelligence comes from a divine source; they are naturally a preacher, a guide, a philosopher.
- Their ability to learn things will always come by visiting foreign lands and experiencing gurus.
- This is a highly balanced placement for Jupiter.
If Saturn is sitting in the 9th house as the lord of the 12th house:
- Their access to higher knowledge and studies is denied. They may have a lot of struggles to attain post-graduation and higher degrees.
- They have very strict old and wise gurus.
- They make great judges, police officers, and government bureaucrats.
- They will lose because of this Saturn.
- They are more spiritual person than Jupiter.
Lord of 12th House (12th House Lord) in Different Houses
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.