Ketu in Gemini
Gemini is a sign that symbolises communication, especially amongst persons of opposing genders. This sign’s inhabitants are adept at expressing their emotions at any given time. The natives of Ketu in Gemini carefully choose their words and express themselves in simple, easy-to-understand terms. Their communication technique differs significantly from that of other signs.
Ketu is a planet that symbolises letting go. It means letting go of material things because one has experienced it all. It does not mean that the natives are running away but simply that they have enough experience of those things.
Characteristics of Ketu in Gemini
- In the sign of Gemini, the natives master communication. They know the art of communication, and the natives of Gemini are attracted to people who are very eloquent.
- Ketu in Gemini gives that detachment from communication, that detachment from not having an interest in reporting something because Gemini is about reporting; it’s like a reporter going out taking this news and providing it to the people.
- Ketu in Gemini is like; this is happening well, it’s happening because this is how life is. It need not be told to everyone how bad it can get.
- The entire mission in this life becomes about greater learning; it becomes about constructing something outside of the religious box.
- If Mercury is sitting with Ketu, the native’s speech will be stuttering, and their communication style will be awkward.
- They may be very good at mathematics, and they’ll be very good at calculated thinking, but when it comes to communication, they’ll be a disaster.
- If Jupiter in Gemini conjoins Ketu, and Jupiter’s optimism subdues Ketu’s nature of detachment because Jupiter is concerned with the pleasant things in life. It’s all about divine thoughts and heavenly wisdom; therefore, ideas are important throughout the Jupiter time period, but once the Ketu time period arrives, the inhabitants are unable to focus on ideas. They simply do not believe they are required to generate any thoughts.
What does Ketu signifies in Astrology?
- Isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, stillness, psychic intuition, discomfort, and mysticism are all associated with Ketu in Astrology.
- Ketu is the remainder of the body without the head because he enjoys being alone and away from all worldly things; on the other hand, Rahu is the polar opposite.
- In Astrology, Ketu represents hindrances and problems in the physical arena of life, but also intelligence and mental brilliance. Depending on the home Ketu is in, the native will either be less in need of what that house represents or have less desire to obtain the goods associated with that house.
- In Astrology, Ketu feels as if he has already lived through the events of the house he sits in. It has the impression that it has complete control over all aspects of the home in which it is housed.
- Ketu is the portion that one shouldn’t be too concerned about because it will reveal itself without one even realising it.
- Ketu is also the karakatwas of mental instability, paternal grandfather, doctor, witchcraft, a hunter, the Sudra association, a dog, a cock, vulture, deer, knowledge of animals, horned animals, salvation, hunger, stupidity, friendship, knowledge, luck, revoking arrest orders, all kinds of wealth, consumption, conferring prosperity, all kinds of luxuries, stone, pain, fever, loss of appetite and indifference.
Read more about – Ketu in Astrology
What does Gemini Sign signifies in Astrology?
Gemini is one of the Zodiac signs, and it is an Air Sign. Natives of Gemini are known to be adaptable, clever, energetic, imaginative and witty. They love independence, freedom and change. Natives of Gemini are also known to be entertaining, curious and open-minded. They are very clever with their words and they have interesting thoughts and opinions. However, natives of Gemini also have some weaknesses, such as being indecisive, impulsive, mischievous, restless and superficial. They are also very shallow in judging a person’s real qualities.
- Gemini Sign is an Air sign that is known to be adaptable, clever, and energetic
- Natives of Gemini are also known for being witty, curious, and open-minded
- Natives of the Gemini sign have some weaknesses such as being indecisive, impulsive, restless, and superficial
Read More About – Gemini Sign
Read more about – Ketu in Gemini
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.