Moon in 7th House for Libra Ascendant in Vedic Astrology
Moon in 7th house for libra ascendant is in the sign of Aries which signifies that this native will have a very ambitious and spontaneous. From this position, the moon also controls the 10th house of Cancer and the 8th house of Taurus.
Moon in 7th house for Libra ascendant represents fame, reputation, public image, social status, responsibility, power, authority, high energy, courage, passion, motivation, command and career achievements.
Characteristics of Moon in 7th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native of the moon in 7th house for Libra ascendant has a highly masculine kind of personality, whether for a male or a female native. This means that the native will always aspire to have powers and be a source of bread-earner.
- The native tends to find the right partner and frequently shifts from one relationship to another till he finds the best mate, and they may have to travel long distances for this.
- The moon in 7th house for libra ascendant native desires to have power and authority over his subordinates. He naturally has a bossy personality and does not wish to get orders; instead, he loves giving orders and managing people.
- Another fascinating characteristic of the native of the moon in 7th house for libra ascendant is that his mother and mother-in-law will take charge and help in controlling the relationship of the native with his partner.
- This planetary placement leads the spouse of the native to spend money on him, meaning that the spouse will incur expenses for the native as the moon rules the 8th house.
- The native will be willing to initiate things in his life in terms of relationship, career, or work. This position makes the native ultra-enthusiastic and fiery and also because the native is inclined towards leadership roles.
Moon in 7th House for Libra Ascendant
Auspicious Results of Moon in 7th House for Libra Ascendant
- The native with Moon in 7th House for Libra Ascendant works hard and gains enough money through his business.
- The native has strong willpower and keeps himself engaged in his business.
- The native also gains wealth through his father-in-law.
- The native is good-looking and healthy.
- The native is a man of morale.
- The native gets success and honour.
- The native leads a happy, peaceful, and wealthy life.
- The native is handsome and bold.
- He gets a beautiful wife and enjoys sexual pleasures.
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 7th House for Libra Ascendant
- One will be eager to fight.
- One will be short-tempered, passionate, deformed and may suffer from venereal diseases.
- One may be short-lived.
What does 7th House in Astrology signify?
The 7th House signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the native’s fame as it is opposite to the 1st house. It also involves sex and sexual relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka House)
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the 7th house rules these. Libra corresponds to the 7th house.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
- Moon in Astrology represents your mother, or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind.
- The Moon shows the way a native thinks and reacts to the situation.
- A good moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make the following things benefic or auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being.
- If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
What does Libra Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native born in the ‘Libra’ Ascendant (Lagna) is virtuous, business-skilled, wealthy, famous, truthful, love-loving.
- The native is respected by the state.
- The native is a philanthropist, pilgrim-lover, astrologer, itinerant, and is infatuated with greed and semen disorder.
- He has to suffer at an early age, he remains happy in middle age, and the last phase is spent normally.
- He is fortunate at the age of 31 or 32.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Libra Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mercury in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Libra Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.