Moon in 7th House in Astrology
Moon in 7th house in Astrology gives a good wife, a good relationship in a marriage, and a business partnership. The native of Moon in the 7th house in Vedic Astrology becomes a diplomat and very understanding of others.
The seventh house of astrology signifies legal agreements, legal bindings, legal partnership and marriage. It is known as the courthouse as everything happens here under agreement and contracts. The seventh house is known as the house of other people as it is opposite of the first house representing the native or an individual.
The Moon represents the emotional response to surroundings, emotional connectivity or relationship with people. It signifies the mind, which is most important as per astrology as it defines a person and his acts in life. Moon also represents the mother’s influence on the native.
Significance and Characteristics of Moon in the Seventh House
- Moon in the seventh house represents a stable and balanced mind when the native is active in deal-making or partnership. The native gets emotional stability by being involved in a partnership. He will be a great deal maker, businessman and merchant and will reach fame and success easily.
- The native’s mother will be business-minded or business oriented and will help the native of Moon in the seventh house in his relationship and marriage life.
- The native of Moon in the seventh house will have a harmonious relationship with his partner. If the Moon is excelled, the marriage will be stable, the partner will be suitable for the native, he will be taken care of, and the native’s partner will be physically active and fit. However, if the Moon is debilitated, there will be hardships and conflicts in the marriage.
- Moon, when looking at the eighth house, signifies sudden fluctuations in the native’s family. Similarly, when Moon looks at the twelfth house, it represents early divorce, affairs and obstacles due to foreign settlement or foreign travel.
Moon in 7th House in Astrology
What does 7th House Signify in Astrology?
The 7th House signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the person’s fame as it is opposite to the 1st house. It also involves sex and sexual relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka House)
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the 7th house rules these. Libra corresponds to the 7th house.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
Moon in Astrology shows how one thinks and reacts to the situation, and it shows how emotional or unemotional you are depending upon the condition of the Moon. The Moon is also a watery planet, as it controls the sign of Cancer.
Moon in Astrology represents your mother or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind. A good position of the moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make these things auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being. If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
Auspicious Results of Moon in 7th House in Astrology
- One is polite, humble, happy, intelligent, and passionate.
- One is good-looking, beautiful, healthy, sympathetic, wealthy, and famous.
- One will be polite and sweet-spoken.
- One’s voice will be sombre.
- One will be a wanderer and will not stick to one place at a time.
- There is bliss from the spouse who will have a healthy body.
- One may have strong sexual desires.
- One may be skilled at having affairs with the opposite sex residing in the city.
- One will be under the influence of his spouse or other females and enjoy their company.
- One may come in contact with a female in the 32nd year.
- One will benefit monetarily through marriage and inheritance.
- One may marry between the 24th to 28th years.
- One will enjoy sweets.
- One will have a palace-like house to live in.
- One will profit through business, land, or abroad.
- One may become prosperous through trading material.
- The business partnership will yield profits.
- The native’s spouse will be good-looking.
- One will also be good-looking, and there will be mutual love.
- One will have only one spouse.
- There will be a sudden gain of wealth from the wife’s family.
Moon in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 7th House in Astrology
- One will have a weak body, be pitiable and ailing.
- One may be handicapped, and his eyes may not be alike.
- One will be jealous, proud, arrogant, lawless, miserly, extremely passionate, and lacking humility.
- One may be a cheat and may have many enemies.
- One will have a greedy mentality.
- One may suffer defeat at the hands of the enemies and maybe unhappy, poor, and a leper.
- One will be engrossed in the enjoyment of worldly comforts.
- One’s infatuation for the opposite sex will increase according to the Moon’s fullness.
- One may have an ailing spouse.
- One may have illicit relations with the opposite sex and suffer ailments on account of this.
- One’s romantic feelings will be fluctuating.
- One may suffer from pain equivalent to death in his 15th year.
- One may have to suffer the assault of weapons.
- One’s spouse might die.
- One’s spouse will cause pain and suffering to him.
- One may have a bad character.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Moon in 7th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.