Moon in 11th House in Astrology
Moon in 11th house in Astrology native has lots of female friends, easy gains, easy gains of property and assets. This position gives a very religious and spiritual mother, and the mother usually benefits from a baby who has this position.
The 11th house represents gains or profits. It is known as the house of gains and is considered an essential house regarding wealth as it shows the ability of natives to make money. This house represents a network chain, a large professional circle or people who help natives achieve gains. It represents relationships with your elder siblings, hopes, wishes, dreams and hobbies.
The Moon represents the emotional response to surroundings, emotional connectivity or relationship with people. It signifies the mind, which is most important as per astrology as it defines a person and his acts in life. Moon also represents the mother’s influence on the native.
Significance and Characteristics of Moon in the Eleventh House
- Moon in the eleventh house is economically and emotionally stable when the native is socializing, dreaming or earning constant gains or wealth. The native’s elder siblings and network circle will be a source of gain for him if Moon is in good placement. However, if Moon is debilitated, the native’s elder siblings and network will bring him hardships in life.
- The native’s mother will be a social organiser or someone respected and dignified in her field. She will be the source of immense gains and emotional stability in the native’s life.
- The native will have a partner or spouse who brings creativity in the native’s social life and has artistic talents and love for the children.
- Moon, when looking at the fourth house of homeland and mother’s nourishment, signifies the native of Moon in the eleventh house will have to face obstacles in his homeland or separation from family. The native will have to reach for foreign settlement.
Moon in 11th House in Astrology
What does 11th House Signify in Astrology?
The 11th House in Astrology shows gains of all kinds, hopes, wishes, power to achieve your desired goal and your source of income. The 10th house shows career, rise & fall in career, but the 11th house shows the big gains you will receive in your life in terms of wealth.
The 11th House in Vedic Astrology represents one’s actions, income and general fulfilment of desires. It also represents the years after the career is over, enjoyment of a pension, having time to spend with friends.
Physically, the 11th house relates to the 3rd part of the legs, the calves, and shins. The 11th house corresponds with Aquarius.
What does Moon represent in Astrology?
Moon in Astrology shows how one thinks and reacts to the situation, and it shows how emotional or unemotional you are depending upon the condition of the Moon. The Moon is also a watery planet, as it controls the sign of Cancer.
Moon in Astrology represents your mother or motherly figures, your emotional response to your environment, and your imagination since the Moon is your mind. A good position of the moon in your horoscope or birth chart in astrology will make these things auspicious, i.e., your relationship with your mother and your mind will be calm & you will be a creative being. If the moon is unfavourably placed in your horoscope, then it may ruin the relationship with your mother.
Auspicious Results of Moon in 11th House in Astrology
- A person born during the day when the Moon is in the eleventh house is wealthy, famous, entertaining, and socially active.
- One of the children, brothers, or sisters may cause pain.
- One may be ill charactered and useless and may have to spend his entire life in the house due to some deformity.
- There may not be many children.
- One will be long-lived.
- One will be fortunate, good-looking, valiant, shy, and will follow the dutiful path.
- One will be fearless and clever at talking.
- One will always be happy.
- One will be thoughtful, intelligent, knowledgeable, soft-spoken, and will work faultlessly.
- One will be imaginative and lively.
- One will be charitable, liberal, good-looking, talented, and knowledgeable about mantras.
- One will favour others.
- One may be skilled at state affairs and maybe the treasurer of the state.
- One may have got authority from the state and maybe honoured by the state.
- One will be blessed with a beautiful spouse and plenty of wealth.
- One will be endowed with many comforts.
- One’s fame will be well spread and established.
- One will be famous, luminous, and renowned.
- Great people may respect one.
- One will perform pious deeds, and people will praise him for these benevolent acts of public interest.
- One will be wealthy and will gain in every way.
- One will profit in the business of various things.
- One will attain wealth in many ways and will enjoy the pleasures that money brings.
- One will be contented with his gains.
- One will attain precious metals like silver.
- One will have very good friends.
- One will have all sorts of vehicles at his disposal.
- One will enjoy the best things of life.
- One may also have good servants.
- A son may be born in the 50th year.
- One will own agricultural land.
- One will attain good worldly happiness.
- One may be the leader of a local organization.
- One will perform social work along with his business.
Moon in 11th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Moon in 11th House in Astrology
- Work done by the native does not succeed.
- One’s efforts will be in vain.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Moon in 11th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.