Ketu in 6th House for Virgo Ascendant Vedic Astrology
Characteristics of Ketu in 6th House for Virgo Ascendant
- The native influences over enemies and faces all types of difficulties.
- The native gets success in lawsuits with courage and patience.
- The native recovers from diseases and thinks himself very bold and energetic.
- The native loses his father’s affection.
- The native faces hindrances and hardships in his occupation/profession.
- The native is rash in approach.
- The native works hard to increase his earnings and gets gains.
- The native is fearless and selfish.
- The native violates modesty.
- The native does not care for just or unjust things; his only aim is to achieve his selfish objectives. All praise him.
What does 6th House in Astrology Signify?
- Once we build a. social structure through the school environment, we are likely to make friends and enemies. Close friends, we bring home and are also signified by the 4th house. The 6th house signifies the enemies. Enemies also bring worries and anxieties.
- The hips and small intestines are under the stomach. The small intestines have the capacity to extract nutrition but keep out bacteria from the food. A job like that in the world outside would be an incredible painstaking task! The sixth house represents service, detailed work, problem-solving, and making a medical diagnosis.
- Virgo corresponds to the sixth house. The discriminative, detailed, and orderly nature of the 6th house is reinforced.
Ketu in 6th House for Virgo Ascendant
What does Ketu represent in Vedic Astrology?
- Ketu is also an unsteady and sometimes treacherous force, but its qualities are more of an abstract, inward nature than Rahu, who is more concerned with outward, worldly matters. Ketu can bring hindrance and obstacles in life’s physical reality but indicates sparks of intelligence and brilliance of the mind.
- The above significations are extremely important to know by heart. You should memorize them and use them often to remind yourself of the essential nature of the Grahas.
- There are two ways to use these planetary portfolios: an object or a quality. As an object, the Grahas represent some part of life, and their position in the chart will reveal how that part of life is unique. For example, Chandra represents the person’s mindset, and the influences on Chandra in the chart will show the particular kind of mindset the person has. Mercury represents speech, and the influences on Mercury will reveal the particular way one speaks.
What does Virgo Ascendant in Astrology signify?
- The native-born in Virgo ascendant is beautiful, beautiful with phlegm and gall nature.
- Thoughtful, childlike, defeated by a woman, timid, elusive, sad-bodied with lust, skillful in kamikrida, with many qualities and skills, always happy, beautiful woman achiever, make-up dear, Gross and simple-bodied, big-eyed, loving, taciturn, fraternal male, interested in mathematics and religion, serious, high-spirited and childlike, travel-loving, clever, delicate temperament, disguises his point of mind, childhood it is happy, moderate in the middle and in the final state is painful.
- The native is promoted between the ages of 24 to 36 years. During this period, he increases his wealth and opulence.
Prediction of Planets in Various Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Sun in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Moon in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant:-
Mercury in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Venus in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Mars in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Jupiter in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Saturn in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Rahu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Ketu in Different Houses for Virgo Ascendant
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.