Mars in 12th House in Astrology
The 12th house in astrology is known as the house of losses in terms of loss of money, wealth, health and energy. It is the house of charity as the native is involved in working for others. The twelfth house is representative of hidden talents, isolation, spirituality, feet, intimacy, pleasures, foreign travel, foreign lands, foreign settlements and subconscious mind. It is the final placement of the soul.
Mars is a figure of willpower and is an action-oriented planet. Mars is the representative of energy, action, courage, fitness, selfishness, aggression, leadership and competition.
Mars in the 12th house in Astrology brings a lot of anger, frustration, and delays in one’s life from marriage and career. Mars in the 12th house in Vedic Astrology makes one quite lazy and a lavish shopper, and there is a lot of debt on the native.
Significance and Characteristics of Mars in the Twelfth House
- Mars in the twelfth house is lost in the subconscious mind and explores different things like spirituality, education, cultures etc., for peace of his disturbed state of mind. Although the native will be unable to choose any one path for himself, the twelfth house represents isolation which signifies either native will be a warden for jail/ asylum or he will be involved in it, even if it is a minutely committed crime.
- Mars in the twelfth house is a house of dreams, imagination and pleasures, which shows the involvement of the native in sexual behaviour and activities where he exerts his energy. The native of Mars in the twelfth house will have to constantly travel to foreign lands for his work, where he will transform his energy from Mars into productive work life.
- Mars in the twelfth house also shows isolation from the physical world for the native, which implies the native can be a researcher or field scientist working alone in a foreign land. The native will be blessed with imaginative and vivid creative ideas which can make him a famous and creative writer.
- Mars, when looking at the sixth house, signifies over-spending of money and debt for the native. Similarly, when Mars looks to the seventh house, it represents male siblings, and it will act as a protector of the marriage. However, the partner of the native will be argumentative and challenging for him.
Mars in 12th House in Astrology
What does the 12th House signify in Astrology?
The 12th House in Astrology is called the house of mystery, your hidden talent, your hidden magic, foreign country settlement, losses but not necessarily loss of money, it could be loss of enemies or health.
12th house is a major player in the careers of fictional writers, as 12th house takes you into a different dreamland, and dimension which is required for a fantasy writer.
The 12th House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. The 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
Physically, the 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, that is, the feet. The 12th house corresponds to Pisces.
What does Mars represent in Astrology?
Mars is like a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes. Mars is energy. It’s your willpower and vitality. Mars represents your ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle. Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters. Moreover, Mars also relates to accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on different levels. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as those of competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
Auspicious Results of Mars in 12th House in Astrology
- One will be brave, pleasant natured and firm in the physique.
- One’s eyes will be lively and mind energetic.
- One will have a desire to roam around.
- One will be truthful, liberal, frank, and sacrificing.
- One will be charitable.
- One will be the founder of an association.
- One will attain fame in the 26th year.
- One will go abroad.
Mars in 12th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Mars in 12th House in Astrology
- One may be wicked, aggressive, angry, quarrelsome, foolish, extravagant, and of lowly nature.
- One is violent and worried and hurts his family by uttering harsh words.
- One’s speech is poisonous, and one is impious.
- One will be fraudulent, wicked, and useless.
- One may not have some limb and be handicapped.
- One’s energy may be lost.
- One may be angry, sensual, lacking good behaviour, and irreligious.
- One may have marks on one’s body.
- One may fall, be wounded, or be poisoned.
- There might be eye problems, pain, heat in the eyes, and cataracts.
- One may suffer headaches, blood infections, indigestion in old age, and internal diseases.
- One may suffer from blood infection and pain in the ear and throat.
- One may attain a bad name.
- One will spend on bad things.
- There might be a loss of money and wealth.
- One will be extravagant and in debt.
- One will wish to acquire or snatch the wealth of others.
- One will fear thieves.
- One may not accumulate wealth.
- There may be quarrels and mutual enmity and conflicts.
- One may be accused of theft.
- One will fear being imprisoned.
- The spouse might be destroyed or troubled.
- There might be a lack of a spouse.
- One may have illicit relations with the opposite sex.
- One will eat a lot.
- One will be very passionate but not attain a spouse’s pleasure.
- One’s spouse may expire, and he may have to marry another.
- Brother and children might face troubles.
- There may be few children.
- There may not be a son.
- One may be troubled by the servants.
- One may be jealous of friends and relatives.
- One’s uncles may expire early.
- One may fear hidden enemies.
- One will be arrogant.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mars in 12th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.