Mercury in 12th House in Astrology
Mercury in 12th house represents losses, loss of love, loss of wealth, loss of peace of mind, loss of education, loss of intellect. It is the house of spirituality as only after losses do we get to experience the true essence of existence, so this is why it’s considered the true house of spirituality, the house of connecting with the spirits of the astral dimension, connecting with people of the other realm.
Mercury in 12th house in Astrology is a bad position for Mercury. However, it can make one of the best sci-fi or fantasy authors as these people also have a psychic vision.
Significance of Mercury in 12th House in Astrology
- Mercury in the twelfth house represents things that the native is not familiar with. It is also known as the house of foreign lands, foreign trades and foreign settlements.
- Mercury in the twelfth house is representative of intelligence, logical mind, ability to speak, communication, ability to write and logically calculate things. The native uses his intelligence to come to a conclusion on conflicts.
- According to the significance of this house, the native believes in giving a logical and intellectual reasoning and opting for higher education, like spiritual learning or philosophy.
- The native becomes the communicator of the spirits and has the strong intuitive and psychic ability to get the communication from the other world and communicate it to the real world. Also, the native of Mercury twelfth house, at an early age, does not communicate and is very secretive because mercury is a receptor in astrology, and the native’s logical intelligence comes from being in an imaginative world.
- Also, since this is a house of losses, the native either loses his speech, has trouble speaking or just don’t speak too much. But it opens a door for the natives to become brilliant writers because they possess tremendous talent in writing and putting imagination through their intelligence in a creative way in a way that the written words become his expression of speech.
Mercury in 12th House in Astrology
What does 12th House Signify in Astrology?
The 12th House in Astrology is called the house of mystery, your hidden talent, your hidden magic, foreign country settlement, losses but, not necessarily loss of money, it could be loss of enemies or health.
12th house is a major player in the careers of fictional writers, as 12th house takes you into a different dreamland, and dimension which is required for a fantasy writer.
The 12th House represents the final stage of life and the inevitable death. The 12th house signifies any loss or expenditure. Positive applications include investments, donations, and getting rid of unwanted things. Negative applications are death, losses, unexpected expenses, theft.
Physically, the 12th house represents the last portion of the legs, that is, the feet. The 12th house corresponds to Pisces.
What does Mercury represent in Astrology ?
Mercury in 12th house person is intelligent because, in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
Mercury also represents a native’s business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature and love for the marketplace.
Mercury in Astrology represents speech. It also governs the logical and intellectual side of the mind, the thinking process that precedes speech, the ability to communicate and anything related to language, whether it’s using symbols, logic, information processing, or connecting with people or things.
Auspicious Results of Mercury in 12th House in Astrology
- One is intelligent, thoughtful, prudent, and religious.
- One may be interested in pilgrimages.
- One will be polite, knowledgeable about the shastras, Vedas, and be a religious soul.
- One would donate clothes.
- One will spend fruitfully through yagyas and other religious rituals.
- One will be skilled at his work.
- One may be a speaker, a scholar, and true to his word.
- One will be victorious and frank.
- One will be scholarly and knowledgeable.
- One will be skilled at pious deeds, lacking in bad habits, and benevolent.
- One will spend according to his gains.
- One will be victorious over enemies.
- One will be happy with brothers and friends.
- One’s paternal uncle will be happy.
- One will own a lot of lands.
- One will have authority.
- One will be wealthy.
- One will spend money on auspicious things.
- One will have spiritual knowledge, go into depth about shastras, and attain extraordinary powers.
Mercury in 12th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Mercury in 12th House in Astrology
- One is lazy.
- One may be corrupt in the performance of his work.
- One will be extravagant, ailing, sinful, dependent, and supporter of the opposition.
- One may keep away from the company of good people and good deeds.
- One may be insulted.
- One may be inimical towards friends and lack friends.
- One may be pitiable, uneducated, and poor.
- One may not have a limb.
- One may be greedy in the matter of other’s wealth and other’s money.
- One may visit prostitutes.
- One may not favour relatives.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Mercury in 12th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.