The native of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is fair complexioned, strong, sacrificing, wealthy, scholarly, religious, and brave. Such a native is almost a second God for their family. He performs pious deeds and is the best in his family. The native is happy, endowed with sons and grandsons, and victorious over enemies.
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra in Astrology can be split as Uttara and Bhadhrapadha. Uttara means later, and Bhadrapada means gentle legs. So Uttharabhadhrapadha means after the baby is born.
Uttara Bhadrapada is one of the Urdhvamukhi Nakshatras (or the Nakshatras, which have their mouths upwards). In these Nakshatras, things related to palaces, coronations, boundary walls, construction of tall structures can be auspiciously begun and performed.
Symbol: Two Legs of a Bed
The symbol of Utthara Bhadhrapada is the remaining 2 legs of a bed. It suggests being on the bed for the birth of a baby.
Deity: The Ahirbudhnya
Ahirbudhnya is the deity of Uttara Bhadrapada. He is a Rudhra. Ahirbudhnya means the serpent at the base or belonging to the depth.
|Range||333⁰ 20” to 346⁰ 40”|
|Yogathara||Algenib or Gamma Pegasi|
|Latitude||12⁰ 36” 00’|
|Longitude||345⁰ 17” 57’|
|Right ascension||0h 12m 58.7s|
|Declination||+15⁰ 9” 21’|
Characteristics of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra in Astrology
- The yoni animal of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is the female cow.
- Female cows are still known to be the most prosperous creatures in a household, family, farm, or dairy farm because of their ability to give milk through which we get butter, cheese, paneer, yoghurt, etc.
- Cows are peaceful creatures and mind their own business.
- They do not attack, plan, scheme and simply want to be left alone. Uttara Bhadrapada natives are just like cows.
- They are not as aggressive and fiery as the Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra, and they simply want to deal with things in peace and quiet.
- They are nourishers who want always to be surrounded by nature like a mountain cow.
- Cows can be extremely dangerous, and they can actually storm towards anyone and hit with their horn if they sense harm from someone to their calf, which is the protective nature of any mother.
- Just like Uttara Phalguni, which is directly opposite to this Nakshatra, between 3-10 degrees of Pisces, the natives of this Nakshatra require a mate and would like to be with someone.
- They are always looking for someone to have their calf, but this Nakshatra is far more feminine than the Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra.
- The reason why Uttara Bhadrapada is considered as Laxmi Nakshatra is due to the giving nature of the cow.
- Uttara Bhadrapada natives produce a lot of gas as they get older because cows are known to produce methane gas.
- The deity of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is Ahirbudhanya, the water dragon who sleeps at the bottom of the ocean.
- The word “Ahirbudhanya” is composed of two words, Ahi (serpent) and budhnam (bottom), so the word literally means the serpent at the bottom.
- Ahirbudhanya is one of the 11 Rudras, and he is the God of fertility and kundalini. He is considered the son of Vishwakarma, the celestial architect.
- Ahirbudhanya is a cloud or serpent of the atmosphere.
- Rudras are connected with the atmosphere.
- The Nakshatra of Uttara Bhadrapada provides rains and hence, provide the necessary element for life support on the Earth.
- Many natives of this Nakshatra are always into spirituality, meditation, kundalini awakening and even possess the natural gift of changing the weather and bringing certain types of weather on call.
- The question is why this Nakshatra gives such easy access to the natural DMT. This is where previous karmas come into play.
- We get Nakshatra placements in our chart due to our actions and deeds from the past life, so someone progressing spiritually in their last life will gain access to advanced lessons by getting a high definition signal given by this Nakshatra.
- The Ahirbudhanya story reflects perfectly in Uttara Bhadrapada native’s lives.
- They are extremely secretive about their wealth, connections and skills.
- They always hide their treasures in a safe place, where others won’t have access.
- There is a strong connection with nature and the environment with these natives like Punarvasu Nakshatra and Ashlesha Nakshatra.
- They need to be in nature and surrounded by water and mountains to feel at peace.
- Do not mistake their peaceful sneak nature to be a dwarf and hiding in the mountains of gold like in fantasy adventure. Their underworld connection doesn’t just consist of treasures and occult, but also includes the underworld of mob bosses and crime.
- All crime revolves around money, whether it’s drugs, gambling or money laundering.
- Many times, these natives will have substance abuse issues and deal with drugs and though not connected to the underworld directly, but deal with the dealers of the underworld.
- The two Nakshatras, Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra and Uttara Bhadrapada, are well connected, just like Purva Phalguni Nakshatra & Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra and Purva Ashadha Nakshatra & Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra.
- Ahirbudhanya represents the water in the form of rain clouds, and Aja Ekapada, the deity of Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra, represents lightning.
- The holy water used for religious purposes in temples and churches (for baptism), etc., represents this water and may show energies of the Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra.
- Like Aja Ekapada, the deity Ahirbudhanya also shows deep meditational aspects.
- The sage Bhagirath brought the river Ganga from heaven to Earth.
- He and his ancestor did pray to Goddess Ganga and then later to Lord Shiva to bring down the river Ganga.
- He invoked Lord Shiva (the Rudra) to bring the heavenly holy water to Earth.
- It can be noticed that many people who love ships, yachts, boats, scuba diving have a strong presence of this Nakshatra along with Revati Nakshatra.
- The native wants to become a sea creature and is interested in venturing into the deep sea.
Attributes of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra in Astrology
- Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is one of the Sthir or Dhruva (Fixed) Nakshatras. In these Nakshatras, things of fixed and permanent nature, things concerning one’s house, sowing of seeds, things or rites done for getting peace and the planting of a small garden, etc., can be auspiciously done.
- Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is spread from 3’20” up to 16’40” in Pisces (Meena) Rashi.
- Lord of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is Jupiter (Guru).
- The star is adorned with a serpent-like symbol.
- It looks like rice; its properties and attributes are like those of Ardra Nakshatra. Some attributes of Purvabhadrapada also are found.
- Purvabhadrapada shows signs of contrition and atonement, while Uttarbhadrapada shows restrain.
- Knowledge, learning, good counsel, personality – these also come within the purview of this star.
- Anthropomorphically, this is the sole of the feet of Kalapurusha.
Description of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra in Vedic Astrology Treatise
- According to Hora Sara: The native born in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra will be a good speaker, be happy, will have children and permanent enemies, be virtuous, timid, greedy and intent upon amassing money.
- According to Jataka Parijata: If a native is born in the star Uttara Bhadrapada, he will be gentle, liberal, wealthy and learned.
- According to Sage Narada: The native born in Uttarabhadra will have progeny. He will be munificent, an orator, defeat his enemies, be happy, plentiful, firm in his aims, and ever libidinous.
- According to Brihat Samhita: The native born under the asterism Uttara Bhadrapada will be a good speaker, happy, blessed with children, defeat his enemies and be virtuous.
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra Pada Description
Uttara Bhadrapada 1st Pada:
- 1st Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is ruled by Leo (Governed by Sun).
- Those born in the first pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are unpredictable, angry, blood-shot-eyed, of the bilious constitution, rickette, sexy, hungry, and good eaters.
- 1st pada of Uttarabhadrapada Nakshatra makes the native ambitious and creative as Leo sign rules it.
- The natives of the first pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra possess artistic talents, and with their confidence, one always gets the spotlight to shine.
- The natives of the first pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra gain spiritual insights into their lives. This placement is excellent for those who wish to understand the universe and acquire higher knowledge to unlock the universe’s secrets through spirituality.
- Those born in the first pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are motivated by praise, love & recognition. Love and affection can make them feel right about what they are doing in their life.
- Those born in the first pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra dislike females. They may travel to other countries or distant places to meet their friends, acquaintances, and relations.
Uttara Bhadrapada 2nd Pada:
- 2nd Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is ruled by Virgo (Governed by Mercury).
- Those born in the second pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are astrologers, know the results of works, are pleasant, transact many things, and are respected amongst their circle of relatives.
- They control their senses, are endowed with children and grandchildren, are handsome, religious, wise, enjoy life, and help others.
- The natives born in the second pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are intellectual, mindful, calculative, analytical, crafty communicators, interested in vintage information, classical books, and languages, learning about occult or mystical subjects, and detailed about their personal work.
- Those born in the second pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are perfectionists and can be critical of themselves to help others, seeking perfection in research, looking for information and not helping with what is already amassed, and possibly confusing themselves with too much information.
Uttara Bhadrapada 3rd Pada:
- 3rd Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is ruled by Libra (Governed by Venus).
- Those born in the third pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are wise, learned, and enjoy life, help others, worship Gods, givers, peace-loving, and music experts.
- Those born in the third pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra spend time studying shastras, are brave, followers of good advice, bright, and endowed with good qualities.
- The native born in the third pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is diplomatic, polite, talented with negotiating, arbitrating, and being fair-minded, have social graces, creating partnerships, and meeting people they can teach.
- The natives enjoy giving their energy to others, spiritual relationships, feeling inner peace in love, creativity, are artistic, musical, into the fine arts, and indulge in possessing luxuries.
Uttara Bhadrapada 4th Pada:
- 4th Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is ruled by Scorpio (Governed by Mars).
- Those born in the fourth pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra are big-hearted, suffer from blood diseases, are dirty, candid, develop enmity with many, great fools, interested in other’s money, rickette, very angry, equanimous, stingy and cause trouble in all jobs.
- The native born in the fourth Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is intense, willing to see the darker side of life, not living at the surface level, driven towards learning about all kinds of hidden knowledge, gaining wisdom and perception of occult knowledge, and familiar with the processes of life and death.
- The native born in the fourth Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra is skilled at understanding people psychologically, understanding and knowing others, healing others’ pains, causing pain, and using his knowledge to help people spiritually or emotionally.
- The native born in the fourth Pada of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra can be involved in possibly harming others with dark arts, is secretive in nature and appearing quite private, prone to anger and irritation issues, and can have stalking or obsessing tendencies.
Sun’s Ingress (March 18th – March 31st) for Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
- Sun enters Uttara Bhadhrapadha around March 18th and stays there till March 31st.
- If you are born during this period, then your Sun is in Uttharabhadhrapadha Nakshatra.
Tree of Uttara Bhadrapada: Neem
- The tree for Uttara Bhadhrapadha is Nimba, Kadunimba, Azadirachta Indica, or Neem.
- Neem is a part of Hindu new year celebrations in the Southern part of India.
- Neem branch is tied along with Gudhi. Neem leaves are also chewed on this occasion, and Neem flowers are used in cooking.
- A neem branch is tied on the main door on a child’s birth in the house.
- Neem sticks are used as a toothbrush. It is also used as a pesticide for crops.
Applications of Neem
- Neem leaves are good for healthy hair. Neem paste is applied externally to cure pimples.
- Neem oil is used to cure skin problems and dandruff. It is also an effective remedy for lice.
- Neem bark is effective in healing wounds.
- Neem is effective in diabetes.
- A decoction of neem roots is effective to cure fever.
- Neem leaves purify the blood.
Astronomical Information of Uttara Bhadhrapadha Nakshatra
- Astronomers are divided on the Yogathara of Uttharabhadhrapadha.
- Some astronomers consider it Alpha Andromedae, and others consider it Gamma Pegasi.
- Gamma Pegasi is considered mainly due to ecliptic latitude.
- Gamma Pegasi is a large star with almost 9 times the Sun’s mass and close to 5 times the Sun’s radius.
- It is blue and categorized as a scorching star.
Rashi compatibility of Uttarabhadrapadha Nakshatra Bride or Groom
Aries, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius
Compatibility Factors of Uttharabhadrapadha Nakshatra
- Nadi: Aadhya or First.
- Gana (Nature): Dev or God.
- Yoni (Animal Symbol): Horse or Ashwa.
- Result of wearing new clothes on Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra: Gain of new clothes.
- Result of first menses on Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra: Simple, stable, and may get a son as well as a daughter.
- Result of performing shraddha on Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra: Increase in longevity.
- Beneficial activities on Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra: Selling, learning, wearing new clothes and jewelry, stage performance, art and craft, plantation, stitching clothes, marketing, starting a new job, monetary investment, ploughing, sowing seeds, Vaman, Virechan, Shiramokshan, and entering a new property.
- Beneficial savskara or ceremonies on Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra: Naming, first solid feeding to baby, piercing, haircut, first shave of a baby, introducing letters to a baby, start learning a new subject, threading ceremony, Anugraha or Deeksha
Health of native born in Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
- Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra controls the legs and the nerves & veins of the legs.
- These are afflicted with ailments when inauspicious planets influence in astrology horoscope or birth chart.
Remedy for Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
- Ahirbundhya is the Lord of Uttara Bhadrapada. In order to appease him and get relief from ailments, one should perform sacrifices and conduct recitations of Mahamritunjayashtak, Vashist Kalpokta Mahamrityunjay senses, Aditya Hastastotra and Suryarthavasheensham Upanishad daily.
- The Lord should be worshipped with the fragrance of sandalwood and camphor, lotus flowers, gugal dhoop, ghee (butter clarified by boiling and straining), lamp, and ghee sweets.
- The Aswath mool mounted in silver should be worn in the arm or the heart. Mix ashwath mool and yava tilajya in the sacrificial mixture and recite the following mantra 108 times – Om Shivonamasi Svadhitistepita Namaste Astu Mamahi Gunsi Nivartayamyayushennadhyaprajannaya, Rayesposhaya Suprajastavayasuviyayarya. Om Ahibhudhanyaya Namah (ॐ शिवोनामासि स्वधितिस्तेपिता नमस्ते अस्तु मामाहि गूंसी: निवर्त्तयाम्यायुषेऽन्नाद्यायप्प्रजननाय।
रायस्पोषाय सुप्प्रजास्त्वायसुवीयर्याय।। ॐ अहिर्बुघ्न्याय नम:।। ).
Caste of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
- This is a warrior caste, which means they are natural fighters, either the one who initiates or finishes the fight.
- If there is a group of people or organizations being beaten down by the whole world in society, then such natives come to save and protect the essence of that thing.
- On the one hand, they can save a spiritual organization from being demonized as pseudoscience or come to a dying racist or terrorist organization and re-energize it by protecting and helping it fight the other side.
- Everything is subjective in the eye of the beholder.
Summary of Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra
|Symbol||The back part of a funeral cot|
|Deity||Ahirbudhnya (the “serpent of the deep”)|
|Rulership||Brahmanas, those that are engaged in sacrifices, charity and penance, very wealthy persons, recluses, heretics, monarchs and valuable corn|
|Moon in Uttara Bhadrapada||The native is an eloquent speaker, happy, blessed with a lot of offspring, victorious over enemies, and religious.|
|Body Part||Upper Feet|
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.