Many yogas and doshas are formed in our birth chart by placements of particular planets in particular houses with certain conjunctions and specific aspects. Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is one of the essential and well-known yogas in astrology.
This is one of the prominent yoga in astrology because when it is activated, its effects on natives are enormous; their complete life is changed financially, and they get high status and extreme success in life.
Neech Bhang Raj Yoga in Astrology
According to Vedic astrology, Neech Bhang Raj Yoga in astrology is one of the strongest raj yoga. To get this yoga activated and get its benefits, natives face many hardships and adverse situations in their early life. They face a lot of struggles in their early life, fight against many ups and downs, go through bad financial problems, and feel scarcity of everything.
Still, even after these dire situations, they stand firm, and in the end, they come out like a winner; their whole life is changed, especially financially; they become like a king. They have an abundance of everything in their life; they don’t feel scarcity of anything, ups and downs will be few, and they will have a steady life from then on.
How Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed?
- There are certain conditions to form raj yoga from which Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed as follows:
- When any planet is placed in its debilitation sign, but because of some other planets placements, this debilitation is canceled or bhang then Neech bhang raj yoga will be formed, many worlds stay in their debilitation sign. Still, the debilitation is not always canceled; there are some conditions to cancel its debilitation as follows:
- If a planet is Situated in its debilitation sign in a kundli, and the ruling lord of that sign is situated in the Kendra sthana from the sign where the Moon is placed, then the Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed. This means that that planet comes out of debilitation and gives promising results.
- Another rule is when a planet is placed in a debilitation sign, and the Uccha Nath (a planet positioned in its exalted character in a blessed state) is seated in the Kendra sign from the Moon, then the Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed.
- If a planet is in a debilitation sign and the ruling lord of that sign is placed in the Kendra Houses, i.e. first, fourth, seventh or tenth house, from the Lagna of a birth chart, the Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed.
- When a planet is in the debilitated state in a sign (a planet positioned in its exalted character in a blessed state) of that debilitated sign is placed in the Kendra House from the Lagna of a Kundli, the Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed.
- When a planet is positioned in its debilitated sign, and the ruling planet of that debilitated sign is aspecting its exalted sign, then Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed.
- As per Vedic Astrology, when a planet is in the debilitated state in a sign, the planet exalted in the same sign is positioned in the angular or Kendra houses from the Moon, then Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed.
- One of the conditions, when the Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed is when a planet is positioned in its debilitated state in a sign, and the planet exalted in the same sign is seated in the angular or Kendra houses from the Lagna.
- The Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed when a planet is positioned in its debilitated state in a sign, and any planet is in its exalted state in the same sign.
- Apart from the Birth chart, Navamsha Kundli also holds high importance in Vedic Astrology. one of the conditions says that if a planet is in its debilitated sign in the birth kundli but positioned in its exalted sign in the Navamsa Kundli, the Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed. Also, there seems to be a change in the outcomes proposed by its debilitated stature, i.e. favorable results are attained.
- Apart from the above, another rule says that if a planet is in its debilitated sign and the exalted planet of that sign is positioned in the angular or Kendra house from the former world, then the Neech Bhang Raj Yoga is formed.
What are the significance and effects of this yoga? | Neech Bhang Raja Yoga Effects
- Neech Bhang Raj yoga means turning the weakest link of kundalini into the most vital link results in the overall enhancement of life.
- Native becomes King from the bagger.
- Native come out as a winner from every harsh situation.
- Person became like a purified gold strongest in every situation and valued the most.
- They will be known for their unique achievements in the whole world.
- Results will depend upon the planets by which neech bhang raj yoga is formed; for example, if Mercury was debilitated from neecha bhang raj yoga, then intelligence, communication, and education will be improved through them, a person will gain huge success.
Prominent Personalities or Celebrities with Neech Bhang Raj Yoga
Queen Elizabeth, Narendra Modi, Barack Obama and Deepika Padukone are some of the prominent personalities of Neech Bhang Raj Yoga.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.