The 7th House in Astrology signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the native’s fame as it is opposite to the first house. It also involves a physical relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka house).
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the seventh house rules these body parts. Libra corresponds to the seventh house. Cooperation and adjustment are also the elements indicated by the seventh house; this is because these qualities are exactly what is required in relationships.
The position of planets in the seventh house also influences professional and business partnerships’ success. The relationship we have with our business partners and individuals who are professionally close to us is bound to have an impact on our success.
Impact, Importance and Characteristics of 7th House in Astrology
In Astrology, the 7th house is all about partnerships, the most important of which is marriage. The seventh house in birth chart represents a significant shift in analysing an individual’s future. This is because, until the sixth house, the focus was on the self and concerns relating to the self. However, starting with the 7th house, the focus switches to the others, the first being the spouse or the life partner. Aside from that, the seventh house is about the desire to have children. It also addresses problems and disinterest in sexual fulfilment, reproductive system issues, infertility, and progeny issues. The seventh house in astrology also indicates why one is interested in forming a partnership.
The seventh house in astrology has an impact on the native’s relationship with his life mate and other legal partners (like business partners). Thus, the seventh house governs attraction to the opposite gender regarding the need for commitment in a relationship, passion, physical closeness and related fantasies, and level of understanding. As a result, the seventh house has a lot to do with our relationships. Relationships are crucial in our lives because it is via our relationships that we are connected to those around us and to everyone else in the world.
Role of Planets in the Seventh House in Astrology
The Libra sign rules the seventh house, and the seventh house is also known as ‘Kalatra Bhava’ in Vedic Astrology. According to Vedic astrology, the planet Venus is the natural significator of this house. Jupiter and the Sun are weak in the seventh house. However, it is a favourable house for the Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Saturn.
Understanding the role of planets in the seventh house are discussed below:
- With the Sun in 7th house in astrology, the native will benefit from a marriage or commercial partnership. He will swiftly climb the corporate ladder since he knows exactly what he wants from the start. He will rise to a higher social rank than he was born with. This will provide the native with a sense of safety and confidence.
- The native is more likely to have a caring, compassionate, and supportive relationship with the Moon in 7th house in astrology. Whether in marriage or career, the native should be able to control his moodiness. In a partnership, the native seeks emotional stability. Because of the Moon’s influence, there is a lot of room for compromise with partners and others in general.
- With Jupiter in 7th house in astrology, the native will have numerous options to obtain fortune through marriage or a relationship. This will give the native a lot of hope. He will have high expectations from others, which will lead to disappointments, particularly if it is a romantic companion. Nonetheless, this planetary placement results in good relationships as well as fame. This placement will inspire the native to go for the stars in the business, but it may also inject idealism into his dealings.
- The native will have a happy marriage with Venus in 7th house in astrology. Marriage has the potential to boost his financial and social standing. This planetary placement will arouse amorous longings and wants. The native will have a lovely spouse to share life’s riches and pleasures with. The native should keep a balanced approach to love and not place unrealistic expectations on his lover.
- With Mars in 7th house in astrology, the native’s partnership is likely to be passionate and committed. He will be looking for a mate who can stand shoulder to shoulder with him and is active and courageous. The native prefers to do things his way, which could cause issues in his marriage or business. On the other hand, this placement may be beneficial to his business and career.
- With Mercury in 7th house, the native will be able to communicate effectively with others in general. However, because the native may not want to commit, this placement might be difficult in romantic relationships. The native should keep his deals simple and straightforward.
- With Saturn in 7th house in astrology, the native will be blessed with the most devoted companions. He might be drawn to companions who are older or more experienced. A companion who can motivate the native to work hard will assist him in achieving his goal of success. The native is more inclined to marry for emotional stability than love. Even if the native doesn’t feel fulfilled in his relationship at times, his relationship will last a long time.
- Rahu’s position in the seventh house suggests a great desire to be treated equally in partnerships and relationships. The native feel compelled to connect with others on an emotional level. With Rahu in 7th house, the native is attracted to partners who are a little unconventional or unusual.
- Ketu in 7th house in astrology signifies that the native may have difficulties in his marital life, particularly if his partner’s health is a worry. Furthermore, the native may experience health problems. He develops a critical attitude toward partners or partnerships, preferring isolation and the opportunity to discover himself without having to please anyone. This position is also unfavourable for business collaborations. The native may have to deal with disagreements with company partners, or the partnership may fail to make money.
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report at just ₹99: Click Here.
Get into the zone of virtual reality from the comfort of your home and experience the best gaming, live concerts, films and more! Buy All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset. Click here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.