Sun in 7th House in Astrology
Sun in 7th house is not the most favourable position. If weak, this can cause many legal problems in business and marriage, resulting in a divorce. However, this can also make a person famous if well placed since this is the house of others and masses.
The seventh house represents legal bindings, legal business partnerships, legal contacts, marriage, and intimacy. It is also known as the house of other people or a public house, which signifies a network or group of people.
The Sun is the controller of life. Sun represents vitality, ego, soul, exposure, self-esteem, courage, image, reputation, father, government, efforts, source of living, authority, creativity and illusion.
Significance and Characteristics of Sun in the Seventh House
- Sun in the seventh house significantly debilitates and loses its authoritarian dignity. Sun loses its power as no one in the seventh house respects its ego.
- The native of Sun in the seventh house has low self-esteem and confidence as the people around him question his authority and power and challenges his ego.
- As a result, the native of Sun in the seventh house becomes furious and impulsive and tries to prove his worth and reaches for approval for satisfying his ego and authoritative behaviour. If Sun in the 7th house excels, the native will be feared by others, and he will be respected and seen as an authority figure. The native can be a good manager, politician, judge or lawyer.
- However, if Sun is debilitated, the native will face enmity and disrespect. He will not be able to manage people around him, and still, he will try to force power upon them, making him a dictator or demanding personality.
- The native of Sun in the seventh house can have two or more marriages due to the non-cooperative nature of the native with his partner. He will always demand more from his partner and will try to force his power and authority in the relationship. But if Jupiter looks up to the Sun, the marriage will work out well.
Sun in 6th House in Astrology
What does the 7th House signify in Astrology?
The 7th House signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the person’s fame as it is opposite to the 1st house. It also involves sex and sexual relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka House)
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the 7th house rules these. Libra corresponds to the 7th house.
What does Sun represent in Astrology?
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate meaning of identity, inspiration, and aspiration.
Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, a sense of purpose, and so on. Energies and conditions that arise from the Sun’s placement in a horoscope, along with the influences that the Sun receives, will be experienced in life as deep, long-term trends and processes that impact one’s life as a whole.
Auspicious Results of Sun in 7th House in Astrology
- One will be humorous and good-natured.
- One will be endowed with a spouse because Sun in 7th house maintains domestic bliss.
- Sun in 7th house will give a beautiful spouse, impressive, well behaved, will support adversity, and will be hospitable, sympathetic, and skilled at getting work done through servants.
- One’s spouse will be fond of money and may keep her control over money.
- The native may consider his spouse to be everything and may even merge his own personality with the other.
- One may be a doctor or may receive a degree in a science-related subject.
- One may be the official in charge of a canal.
Sun in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Sun in 7th House in Astrology
- One may be very short-tempered and wicked and will have an unstable temperament.
- One is unable to sleep peacefully due to the fear of people.
- One may favour wicked persons.
- One may not get enough happiness from his son.
- One will be troubled by mental and physical worries.
- One may be troubled by venereal diseases.
- One has to walk because one may lack a vehicle.
- There may be a lack of marital bliss, and constant conflicts between husband and spouse may exist.
- One may be inimical towards the opposite sex and may get disrespect and dishonour from them.
- One’s spouse may be tainted, ailing, quarrelsome, egoistic, harsh-natured, and consider her own opinion to be the best.
- One may oppose his spouse and have conflicts with her.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Sun in 7th house for various Ascendant in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.