Venus in 7th House in Astrology
Venus in 7th house is representative of a legal agreement and legal partnership. This might include marriage, as it is also a legal partnership. Venus in the seventh house signifies business, fun, luxury, wealth and creativity.
Venus in 7th House in Vedic Astrology can also become a jeweler or work as a financial advisor to others.
Characteristics of native for Venus in 7th House in Astrology
- Venus in the seventh house represents a house for other people, as in, working for others or with others. It might include working with a massive amount of people, which narrows down to business or relevant options.
- Venus in the seventh house is representative of business, love, passion, energy, luxury, fun, art, creativity and sensuality. The native of Venus in the seventh house can be a litigation attorney, professional matchmaker, dealmaker, broker or interior decorator.
- Usually, in the male’s chart of Venus in the seventh house, it is implied that the wife or the partner of the native will be a deal maker, contractor, interior decorator or matchmaker. She will be the one bringing balance or agreements in the native’s life, and the native tries to keep her happy by doing any extremities.
- The native of Venus in the seventh house aspires to keep their partner happy and satisfied by providing or nurturing them with all kinds of luxuries.
- Venus in the seventh house represents the original house of Venus of working with other people, leading a balanced life with a partner.
- The native of Venus in the seventh house marries a beautiful, sensual, well-balanced partner. The native gets good influence, support, knowledge and inspiration from their partners. The native of Venus in the seventh house embraces intimacy with their partner.
- Although, when Venus in the seventh house changes or reroutes with the tenth house, it brings aggression and recession in every aspect of the native’s life, either professionally or personally, causing the demise of the successfully built empire.
Venus in 7th House in Astrology
What does 7th House Signify in Astrology ?
The 7th House signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the person’s fame as it is opposite to the 1st house. It also involves sex and sexual relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka House)
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the 7th house rules these. Libra corresponds to the 7th house.
What does Venus represent in Astrology?
Venus in Astrology shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort as relationships and love give us that feeling. Further, Venus also represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewellery, wealth, and beauty inside the home. Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
Venus in Astrology represents reproduction. Venus indicates everything, directly and indirectly, related to human reproduction: sex, harmony, comforts, luxury, pleasures, and beauty. The condition of Venus in the horoscope will define one’s ability to experience harmonious and romantic relationships and the level at which one deals with them.
Auspicious Results of Venus in 7th House in Astrology
- One with Venus in the 7th House will be liberal, popular, worried, lively, pleasure-loving, and fortunate.
- One will be charitable.
- One’s courage is like that of the king.
- One will be easygoing and make little effort.
- One will be very beautiful and will have an attractive appearance.
- One will be very attractive and will hypnotise everyone with his behaviour.
- One may be a skilled artist and attract everyone with one’s art.
- One may not quarrel with anybody and be pleasant natured.
- One will experience many skills, including water games and sexual games.
- One will be engaged in singing, drama, and other entertainment sources.
- One will marry at a young age, and one’s spouse will be beautiful, young, and talented.
- One’s good fortunes will start after marriage, and one will gain financially.
- One will get full opportunities for sexual satisfaction.
- One’s spouse will belong to a wealthy family.
- One will have a fortunate and good charactered son who will be like a gem.
- One will be blessed with children and attached to the son.
- One will gain monetarily from the business.
- One will be wealthy, fortunate, and prosperous.
- One will be happy and comfortable.
- One will be endowed with vehicles and will be skilled at all work.
- One will progress because of the contacts of the spouse.
- One will attain success in court and partnership matters.
- One will be victorious at social behaviour.
- One will lead a happy life, being blessed with a spouse, a son, and good partners.
- One will reside away from home.
- One will attain honours from the state.
- One will be young, attractive, good-looking, fair-complexioned, and with eyes like a full-bloomed lotus.
Venus in 7th House in Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Venus in 7th House in Astrology
- One will lack manliness and will always be suspicious.
- One will be very passionate.
- One will be pleasure-loving and bad charactered.
- One may be inimical towards his spouse and be captivated by others’ wives.
- One may be ill-charactered, lively, and a lover of people of the opposite sex.
- One may fall in love with an actress or prostitute.
- One may be very worried about one’s spouse.
- One’s marriage may be delayed, and he may be deprived of marital happiness.
- Friends and partners may cause harm to him.
- One may suffer from pain in the back and lower waist.
- One may have a deformed limb in one’s body.
- One may suffer mourning on many occasions.
- One may be pleasure-loving but may respect the opposite sex.
- One may be worried despite being wealthy.
- One may not have sons.
- One may be desirous of having relations with the opposite sex.
- The first spouse may expire, and there may be a second marriage.
- One may have many marriages.
- One may have an ill-charactered temperament.
- The spouse may be lean-bodied, tall with a long face, bright eyes, long and shiny hair, delicate skin, and maybe beautiful but maybe selfish, quarrelsome, and not mix with the family extravagant.
- The spouse may always try to be dominant.
- The spouse may be very talented.
- The spouse may belong to another caste or maybe older.
- One will get fame through service.
- Business and service will both prosper.
- A partnership may not be favoured.
Note: The degree of auspiciousness and inauspiciousness will depend upon a complete analysis of the horoscope (birth-chart).
Venus in 7th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.