Mars in 7th House in Astrology
Mars in 7th house in Astrology gives the native a lot of courage to accomplish plenty of tasks. It makes one a sex addict, or this person may cheat a lot on his spouse.
The 7th house is representative of other people as opposed to the first house, the house of self. 7th house is the house of legal bindings, legal agreements and business (as business requires legal clarification). It is also the house of husband and wife relationship as it signifies a legal relationship.
The 7th house is known as the courthouse as it is the original house of Libra, which is known for balancing and justice.
Mars here is an action-oriented planet. Mars is representative of energy, action, fitness, selfishness, aggression, leadership and competition.
Significance and Characteristics of Mars in 7th House in Astrology
- Mars in the seventh house represents negotiations and the need to win and conquer the agreement or partnership. The native of Mars in the seventh house can be strict about the negotiations in legal agreements or contracts, which could lead them into disagreements with customers, partners and other business parties. Considering the strong negotiating persona, the natives could be a lawyer or attorney.
- Mars is significant for employees and negotiation; thus, when it aspects the tenth house of career, it signifies the native could be employed in a courthouse as a lawyer or in any government agency due to his argumentative and dominant nature.
- But if Saturn or Mercury is in placement with Mars, the native could be a successful businessman. When Mars aspects the first house, which is the original house of Mars, it signifies the straightforward personality of the native, which can make the native a good leader.
- The native is passionate and affectionate towards his partner and can be dominating in the marriage, which could lead to disagreements in the relationship.
- If Mars is excelled, it could make the partner equally affectionate and passionate and involved in an open marriage, but if it is debilitated, it makes native emotional, argumentative and impulsive. Also, as Mars aspects the second house, it signifies second marriage for the native.
- The debilitated Mars can involve the native in a fight with his mother and family, but if it is excelled, the native would be affectionate and loving towards his family.
Mars in 7th House in Astrology
What does the 7th House signify in Astrology?
The 7th House signifies marriage, legal partnership (also includes business partnership) and rules the person’s fame as it is opposite to the 1st house. It also involves sex and sexual relationship with the legal partner. This is also a death inflicting house (Marka House)
Physically, the lower part of the belly is next in line after the small intestines. This includes the large intestines and kidneys, and the 7th house rules these. Libra corresponds to the 7th house.
What does Mars represent in Astrology?
Mars is like a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that’s where your energy goes.
Mars is energy. It’s your willpower and vitality. Mars represents your ability to take action towards something. It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle. Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters. Moreover, Mars also relates to accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
Mars in Astrology represents energy, assertiveness, and the ability to take action. It represents the way one uses energy on different levels. In the social sphere, Mars represents those relationships that test one’s strength, such as those of competitors and enemies. The condition of Mars in an individual horoscope will indicate the level of one’s energy and ambition.
Auspicious Results of Mars in 7th House in Astrology
- One will be intelligent.
- One will have a house.
- One’s spouse will be good but quarrelsome.
- One will have many brothers, maternal uncles, and aunts.
- Mars in seventh is suitable for doctors, and fame is attained through surgery.
- Lawyers succeed in criminal cases and get fame.
- It is also good for mechanics, engineers and turners, fitters, and drivers.
- It is also good for police officers and other officials.
- The spouse is young and ordinary-looking.
- There is great affection between one and his spouse.
- Planetary positions are good for making money through selling cycles, cars, repair work, and piloting aeroplanes.
- The person is patient and tolerant.
Mars in 7th House in Vedic Astrology
Inauspicious Results of Mars in 7th House in Astrology
- One is unhappy due to his spouse.
- One is easily angered, harsh in speech, a fraud, a fool, poor, wounded, destructor of wealth, jealous and wicked-minded.
- One performs ill deeds, and one will be insulted.
- One will be short-tempered, fraud, and lacking talents and good habits.
- One may be fond of quarrelling and be a drunkard.
- One might be very unfortunate.
- One is keen to take up every business.
- One is not successful in any business.
- Enemies may defeat one, and he might always find himself surrounded by enemies.
- Competition with enemies may be harmful.
- One’s body will be lean.
- One may not attain fame in business.
- Business rivals offer open and strong competition.
- The partnership does not bring credit or fame.
- Many problems occur, and anxiety increases.
- One may always be in trouble and never experience happiness.
- One may undergo mourning for his spouse during youth.
- One’s spouse may be lost.
- One may be deprived of the joy of a spouse or son.
- One’s spouse may be infertile.
- One’s spouse will be disrespectful to him.
- One’s spouse may not be young.
- One’s spouse may suffer gastric or acidity problems and may die due to fire or poison.
- One’s spouse may have a bad character.
- One may not get marital happiness, and there may be constant conflicts.
- One may have to fight court cases for one’s spouse.
- There may be a few children.
- One may not enjoy the bliss of wealth, travelling, and domestic happiness.
- There may be a fear of fire.
- One’s spouse may have few or no brothers.
Note : The degree of auspiciousnes and inauspiciousness will depend upon the complete analysis of the horoscope (Birth-Chart).
Mars in 7th House for Various Ascendants in Astrology
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.