Sun Moon Mercury Conjunction
The native with the Sun, Moon and Mercury Conjunction in Vedic Astrology makes their parents intelligent and business minded. Parents could be teachers and business people; especially in the area of sales and communication.
Sun in Astrology: ego, self expression, soul, personality, father, vitality and karaka of 10th house (career).
Moon in Astrology: mother, emotions, sensuality, mind, feelings, thoughts, imagination, fertility and fame.
Mercury in Astrology: intelligence, communication, speech, logic, education, analytical skills, calculative skills, education, business, trading and language skills.
Characteristics of Sun, Moon and Mercury Conjunction in Astrology
- Now that the Sun and Moon are out of Rahu’s eclipse, the Sun can go back to his job of brightening the qualities of planets he comes into contact with.
- All the conjunctions with the Sun in this book are based on scenarios in which the planets are not combust.
- This person’s emotions are based on logic and reason.
- The mind is highly intuitive regarding the analytics of any situation.
- Their speech is highly infused with emotions, yet filled with reason and logic.
- In other words, their emotions have a good amount of reasoning and analysis behind them.
- This is why when they get emotional about something, there is reason behind their reaction, and they do not fret over small things.
- These natives constantly reason about every emotion that comes into their mind because when the Moon and mind come together, and are being brightened by the Sun’s rays, their brain is on a path towards solving problems and untangling the emotions that most people would not deal with.
- The Moon is one planet in astrology that gets influenced most in conjunction.
- This native’s emotional decisions are based on good communication, intelligence, and self expression.
- Since the Moon and Mercury are two planets that are really defined by the sign they are placed in, this conjunction, signs truly mean everything.
- If the Sun has the middle degree in this conjunction, then the planet with the lowest degree would have their qualities burned; while the other is getting their qualities enhanced.
- The way to look at this conjunction is through the concept I gave about influence and individual impact.
- If one is running through the dasha of the Moon, then the Sun and Mercury will not be active.
- Therefore, the Moon is still giving results based on the mutation it has received while sitting with these two planets.
What is Sun in Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What is Moon in Astrology?
- The Moon in Astrology represents our mind and mother. The condition of the Moon in the chart will show how enlightened we are in experiencing the Divine Mother within us, how clearly we can feel that our ability to nurture and empathize with others is unbounded and unlimited, and how brightly our mind can shine in sensitivity and comprehension.
- A person with a very well-placed Moon will feel the world is bright under any circumstance, will be able to experience the world as a place that is nourishing and supporting, and therefore be the same to the world him/herself.
- When the Moon in the Astrology Chart is challenged, the mind will have shadows and dark corners, and fear that there is a shortage of support to carry us through; it blocks our eyes from seeing the Divine Mother shine for us and through us.
- Moon in Vedic Astrology represents the mind. It signifies the thoughts and emotions, and the complex psychological faculty that takes input from the senses and tells the body how to respond.
- The Moon is the single most important planet in Astrology (Jyotish) because the state of mind is responsible for all the emotional responses to life, and therefore defines the subjective perception of life.
- Conditions affecting the Moon (Chandra) in the chart influence the thinking and feeling processes, mental skills and attitudes, and also responses to the world at large.
What is Mercury in Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 3 Planetary Conjunctions:
There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction.
If Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn are in conjunction, then there is no one liner that you can say to give its definition. You have to see what each planet is doing for the native.
You also have to know the houses they rule. Is one ruling a bad house, or are both ruling bad houses? What effects are they bringing in the conjunction by being lords of good or bad houses?
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.