Venus and Saturn Conjunction in Astrology
When Venus and Saturn are in conjunction, it produces a person that has realistic ideas about love and relationships and is grounded, and made for rock-solid commitment. Saturn’s mature and antique impact on Venus makes it crave a mature and older partner, especially for a male.
Venus in Astrology represents relationships. It shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort, as relationships and love give us that feeling.
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life. It sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake up call, as Saturn shows you the truth and reality of life. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them on an esoteric level.
Characteristics Venus and Saturn Conjunction:
- Venus is the karaka of marriage for both sexes.
- It also shows a delay of marriage up until 28 or over, but only in a tight conjunction.
- Due to Saturn’s malefic nature, he is still not allowed to spare his best friend Venus.
- In a male’s young adulthood, he may suffer several heart breaks due to Saturn’s nature to teach through karmic law.
- If Saturn is in conjunction with Venus and aspects or sits in the 7th House, then it can also cause a late marriage of at least 32 years of age or later.
- If Saturn is retrograde, it can reverse that effect and show a timely marriage, especially if it’s in an exalted sign like Aquarius.
- Since Saturn represents fear, this native may be hesitant in getting into a relationship too quickly for fear of breaking up.
- This becomes a tug of war when both Venus and Saturn mature up into the mid 30’s.
- This combination also shows a lot of creative talent in a person, especially when it comes to using their hands.
- Since Saturn represents manual jobs and Venus represents art, this can create an artistic craftsman ranging from sewing, designing, painting, and computer animation, to physical art like acting.
- The art of this native would be of an old soul; someone who might be ahead of their time creatively.
- If this conjunction occurs in any upachaya house like 3, 6, 10 and 11, it shows a great deal of wealth.
- However, even in other houses it can show a huge amount of wealth if one of these planets rule money.
- Due to Saturn’s nature of showing where our challenges are, it can demonstrate that with characteristics represented by Venus like relationships, ability to love, art, beauty, and creativity.
- Saturn also shows where we have to be organized and become more disciplined.
- These natives have to be quite patient regarding love affairs and creativity, as there will be challenges early in life which will eventually be overcome by disciplined and hard work.
- One thing to remember is that this conjunction makes a person more realistic about romance and love.
- They won’t be so keen about proposing on Valentine’s Day, singing their girlfriend a song with a guitar in front of their window, or bringing roses on the first date.
- They want to be real and act how they would six months from now.
- If Venus is in her own sign of Taurus or Libra, then Venus can overcome the strict rules set by Saturn and be a bit more romantic.
- More than the Sun, Saturn makes Venus creative because they are best friends. Even with his harsh touch on Venus, he does leave Venus with a blessing of tremendous creativity.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is Saturn in Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.
Get your Vedic horoscope along with predictions and calculations.
Vedic astrology is an ancient science that has its roots in India. It is based on the principle that there is a relationship between the positions of the planets and events that occur on Earth. This system of astrology can be used to make predictions about a person’s future, based on their birth chart. If you are interested in exploring the richness and wisdom of this ancient science, be sure to get your Vedic horoscope by emailing your details to email@example.com.
You need to share your date of birth, place of birth, time of birth, and full name. We will prepare your Vedic astrology horoscope and share it with you. If you feel like paying then you can make the payment. Please note that payments are voluntary as we shall use your payment funds for feeding stray animals. Our animal welfare team shall share the photos and videos of the stray animals who were able to get their meal because of you. Read more about Vidhya Mitra Divine Astrology.
Divyanshu Singh Chouhan is a tech entrepreneur and an astrologer. He is also known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of Vedic astrology and is known for his generous patronage of the gods. One day, Divyanshu decided to compose a treatise on astrology, which he titled Vidhya Mitra. In this work, he explained in detail the various aspects of 25,000-year-old Vedic astrology and its applications in the simplest way so even a fifth-grader can understand the concepts of Astronomy and Astrology.