Venus and Mercury Conjunction
When Venus and Mercury are in conjunction, it’s like Picasso and Al Pacino are in conjunction. Both represent art, skills, music, and romance. These two planets amplify each other’s energy, but Mercury especially becomes more creative because Mercury in a way is like Rahu; he becomes the planet he’s in conjunction with or at least he cheers for them.
Venus in Astrology represents relationships. It shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort, as relationships and love give us that feeling.
Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. He is the royal messenger for the king. He delivers the important messages of the king to others. He is the karaka of communication of all kinds. Mercury also represents speech and our inner playfulness, since prince’s love to party and have a good time.
Characteristics Venus and Mercury Conjunction:
- Venus’ artistic, romantic, and relationship skills become refined with the assistance of Mercury. These people are the ones that have the wit and charm.
- Mercury is our communicative, written, and verbal skills, while Venus is our creativity, appreciation of beauty, art, and the type of relationship we get into.
- This conjunction shows someone who communicates more about love and beauty than drama and betrayal.
- They make brilliant romantic authors, musicians, actors, and writers.
- But, the ride doesn’t end there. Since Mercury is our business and management skills, while Venus is our creativity, this conjunction shows someone who makes a successful businessman and their creativity leads them to the top of their game.
- This conjunction in any house leads to a great businessman, but in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 10th and 12th House shows a great artistic mind.
- Why did we mention the 8th and 12th House even though they are evil houses? Because the 8th House represents depth, and the 12th House represents imagination along with other things.
- A great artist has tremendous depth and imagination which are greatly amplified by such houses.
- When it comes to romance, Mercury has the skill and charm of seduction, while Venus has the ability to love and sustain a relationship.
- These are the people who you remember as your best romantic experience.
- In the 5th House of creativity and romance, this energy amplifies their quality.
- They are your hopeless romantics who would do anything to find that great love.
- Usually this conjunction shows someone who would rather have a love marriage than arranged marriage.
What is Mercury in Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.