Saturn and Jupiter Conjunction in Astrology
When Saturn, the delayer and judge, is in conjunction with the guru, law, and optimistic sage, it makes for a very old soul. These are your true judges, lawyers, and law-abiding citizens. But there is a tug of war between the two. One brings darkness and misery based on karma and the other gives optimism, light, wealth, and happiness due to past life karma.
Saturn in Astrology is our limitation in life. It sets boundaries to what we can and cannot achieve. It’s the wake up call, as Saturn shows you the truth and reality of life. We are forced to be more practical and disciplined about our goals rather than searching for them on an esoteric level.
Jupiter in Astrology is the knowledge we gain in this lifetime. It is the concentration we put into learning something. Jupiter is the teaching of our father and educators. Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law. Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology.
Characteristics of Saturn and Jupiter Conjunction:
- The conjunction of both gives a native limited access to optimism, wealth, knowledge, and happiness.
- However, in order to reap the results of the fruits given by Jupiter, they must be disciplined, orderly, patient, and most of all, respectful.
- Both of these planets promote respect and honoring the elderly.
- Like with the Sun and Saturn, there is a sense of duty in one’s life.
- This combination brings a sense of responsibility for one to acquire wisdom and knowledge in life; especially when it comes to laws and following a riotous path.
- President Obama has this conjunction in his ascendant, which makes a disciplined, focused, and diligent worker who brings optimism and hope for the future of the lower class.
- It was no surprise that he became a lawyer and a professor of constitutional law at University of Chicago.
- Jupiter and Saturn give a sense of responsibility related to the house they dwell in, and the house they are lords of.
- This makes the native a very serious student and seeker of knowledge, and depending upon the sign they are placed in, it can make them a seeker of spirituality.
What is Saturn in Astrology?
- Saturn in Astrology represents grief, symbolic of how we relate to time.
- When time seems to pass too slowly, we experience grief.
- The condition of Saturn in the chart shows how permanent, eternal, and synchronized our connection with the light of consciousness is, being with us at even the most challenging times.
- A well placed Saturn shows the person knows when to go slow and when to go fast, to always let this light be there for them.
- By acknowledging the limits of where light can go in our relative existence, we can still maintain the experience of beings of light.
- A challenging Saturn will allow the person to stray off-limits, where no light can reach and suffering prevails.
- Without Saturn being bright, the person may wonder if things will ever be okay again.
- Saturn in Vedic Astrology represents your uncle, the type of boss you’ll have, your good and bad deeds in this life or the past, how hard will you work, your true career and wealth, your level of maturity, and aspects of your life that might be restricted for at least 50% of the time.
- Even though Saturn in Vedic Astrology limits your ability of certain aspects of your life depending upon the sign and house its ruling, it usually frees you up from its aftermath after the age of 35 per Vedic astrology.
- Saturn is limitation, restriction, discipline, structure, order, law, obstacles, delay, focus, and separation.
- Saturn is the General of the Army.
What is Jupiter in Astrology?
- Since the father is the first teacher for a child, Jupiter automatically becomes the teaching and preaching of fathers and father figures.
- Jupiter also represents our belief system and our ability to follow the law.
- Jupiter is the lawyer in astrology; he writes the law and either makes the person follow it or resent it depending upon its condition.
- Jupiter also represents a husband in a female’s chart. Mars is not the husband, Mars represents male friends.
- Jupiter is the guiding force in every woman’s life.
- He is also wisdom.
- We learn from our teachers, whether its Nazi theology, Christian theology or Vedic theology. The source of wisdom and belief is controlled by Jupiter in our chart.
- Our higher learning is dependent upon Jupiter, from basic education to a Master’s degree and PhD.
- It represents the rituals of our culture, our traditions, and ability to follow them.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in our solar system, which is why it represents the expansion of things related to where Jupiter sits in your horoscope.
- Now whether that expansion will be positive or negative, early or late, depends upon other factors and planets.
- Whenever Jupiter is in the ascendant, 5th House and 9th House, it shows a person is capable of learning several languages.
- Jupiter in jyotish is also an indicator of wealth, finance, children, luck, travel, and gains in life.
- It is pretty much the karaka of the 2nd, 5th, 9 th , and 11th House in a horoscope.
- This is why Jupiter is one of the most important planets after the Moon.
- Jupiter is the source of optimism in astrology.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.