This individual is dynamic and vibrant, with an aggressive speech pattern that drives their ego. They take pride in their ability to speak to others and have an authoritative communication style, especially professionally.
Sun in Astrology: ego, self expression, soul, personality, father, vitality, and karaka of 10th house (career).
Mercury in Astrology: intelligence, communication, speech, logic, education, analytical skills, calculative skills, education, business, trading and language skills.
Mars in Astrology: efforts, energy, will power, stamina, strength, passion, fighting ability, impulsivity, accidents, injuries, wounds, sports, athlete, martial arts, weaponry, engineer.
Characteristics of Sun, Mercury and Mars Conjunction in Astrology
- Even in their personal life, they tend to come out as the sexy alpha male who knows how to control a situation with their words.
- The intelligence of this person shines when they demonstrate their ability to calculate and solve equations, and even construct weapons.
- These are people who can become code breakers for the government, work in an MIT think tank, and have the leadership skills to command their goals.
- A leader must have aggressive and assertive speech.
- When ego, action, and intelligence become one, it can either produce a ruthless mastermind with brilliant mathematical skills or a talented engineer who takes pride in his ability to construct things.
- Since Mercury represents our intelligence, it can show excessive impulsiveness in making decisions.
- The decision might be quick, but may not be sound.
- This conjunction does well where fast decision making and thinking are required, like a plane tower controller, a general in a military war zone, or a game show contestant.
What is Mercury in Astrology?
- Mercury in Astrology is known as the prince. Since he is a royal, he takes his duty as the messenger seriously. This is why Mercury is also intelligent, because in order for anyone to have good communication, one needs to be intelligent.
- Mercury is also our business and management skills due to his calculative and logical nature, and love for the marketplace.
- One thing you must remember about Mercury is that because it is a neutral natural, it can become benefic and malefic at the same time.
- If Mercury is in conjunction with a natural benefic, then it acts like a benefic planet. If Mercury is with a natural malefic planet, then it acts like a malefic.
- If Mercury is with both natural malefic and benefic as in Venus, Mercury, and Saturn, then look at the difference in degrees in all three of them.
- The closest degree to Mercury will influence Mercury more, however if Venus and Saturn are both within 5 degrees of Mercury, then it gives mixed results.
What is Sun in Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What is Mars in Astrology?
- Mars is a soldier who stands for his beliefs. Wherever it is placed in your horoscope, you stand for those beliefs, and that's where your energy goes.
- Mars is energy. It's our will power and vitality. Mars represents our ability to take action towards something.
- It also represents the anger we carry within us, as a soldier needs to have a certain level of anger within him to fight and win the battle.
- In this day and age, Mars represents policemen, soldiers, athletes, warlords, arms dealers, and fighters, along with manufacturing, accidents, injuries, and dealing with explosives.
- Mars also represents male friends and the Sun represents royalty, so these people can be in contact with friends who are of a higher status in society, perhaps sons of politicians and celebrities.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Note for 3 Planetary Conjunctions:
There is no one set of meanings for three or more planetary conjunctions, because each planet is being influenced by the other planet, and the planet with the lowest degree is having a major impact on the conjunction.
If Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn are in conjunction, then there is no one liner that you can say to give its definition. You have to see what each planet is doing for the native.
You also have to know the houses they rule. Is one ruling a bad house, or are both ruling bad houses? What effects are they bringing in the conjunction by being lords of good or bad houses?
Further Reading :