Sun and Venus Conjunction in Astrology
When the ego of the Sun comes in contact with the pleasure of Venus, the native shares the relationships they create with the world. The brightness of the sun gets an extra spark from Venus, which makes these people quite charming and charismatic.
Venus in Astrology represents relationships. It shows the value we put on relationships and how we react to them. The main focus is on romantic relationships. Venus is also about comfort, as relationships and love give us that feeling.
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration. Surya signifies one’s essential attributes – the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, sense of purpose, and so on.
Characteristics Sun and Venus Conjunction:
- The Sun’s ego and power is reflected through love, relationships, and diplomacy.
- However, this conjunction can also bring about impulsiveness in relationships, especially if Venus is too close to the Sun where it becomes combust. This is when Venus loses all its positive qualities.
- In Vedic astrology it is said that this conjunction is a strong indicator of divorce.
- When people have this close conjunction of Venus and the Sun, the best trick to save a marriage is to remarry your partner within a couple of years of marriage.
- When Venus is combust, this can create a very selfish person.
- They may be seeking a relationship for their own benefit and pleasure, or someone who uses relationships to attain status, similar to the Sun King.
- In the mutation with Venus, he climbs to the throne through relationships.
- The Sun and Venus can also create someone who is oversexed due to the fact that Venus’ pure quality can go haywire in combustion.
- Due to the ego of the Sun in conjunction with Venus, men with this alignment like to have women pursue them rather than chase women.
- They have too much pride in the area of love and romance, and only bet on sure things.
- The Sun and Venus also show a lot of creativity in a person if they are placed in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 8th, 10th and 11th House.
- Since Venus represents art and beauty, and the Sun is creativity, the mix of these two can produce a great actor, artist, theater performer, or even a great charismatic athlete.
- This can also be someone who takes part in beauty pageants or organizes them. They shine in government jobs, especially when it comes to politics. Politicians with such a conjunction can be quite charming and can naturally attract a crowd.
- The wife of this native would be very dynamic, egoistic, and controlling. Besides her natural beauty, she would have the gift of the gab.
- In a woman’s chart this can also mean a lot of ego, even bigger than a man. The woman would want everything to be equal or more of a partnership.
- In a traditional marriage, this can create disharmony which would ultimately lead to divorce. But, if a woman has a loose conjunction of Venus and the Sun, then she would not be as affected negatively.
- The Sun is a masculine energy while Venus is a feminine energy, and this conjunction occurring in a man’s 1st, 5th, 7th, 8th, and 12th House can lead to a decline in masculine energy.
- It can produce someone who might be gay or loves feminine things in life even if they are straight. A good example would be a fashion designer or home decorator.
What is Venus in Astrology?
- Venus represents the convenience of luxurious items like a car, air conditioning, clothing, jewelry, wealth, and beauty inside the home.
- Since Venus signifies pleasure, it can be any kind of pleasure: sex, art, entertainment, interior decoration, beauty pageants, or anything else related to having fun.
- Venus in a man’s chart also shows his wife, or the type of women he comes across in life. Venus signifies marriage for both men and women.
What is the Sun in Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :
Get accurate Life Predictions through a Detailed Life Interpretation Astrology Report : Click Here.