These people usually become humble early on in life as the ego constantly gets isolated in the world or separated from self. These folks feel a loss of identity, because the Sun is simply the ego, and without ego we cannot function in the material world.
Ketu in Astrology is the south node of the Moon and the rest of the body of Rahu. This is a headless body which represents separation, isolation, and the abandonment of the material world.
Sun in Astrology represents the soul. This can be read in the most flexible and general sense of the word. The word soul is used for the deepest and truest nature, for the ultimate sense of identity, inspiration, and aspiration. Surya signifies one's essential attributes - the sense of self, ego, self-esteem, sense of purpose, and so on.
Characteristics Sun and Ketu Conjunction:
- This time the shadow is more about easing the ego than inflating it.
- A person lacks confidence because the spiritual planet Ketu shines its dark light upon the bright sun and Rahu from its 7th aspect also puts his eclipse on it.
- If you were born with Rahu or Ketu in conjunction less than 5 degrees apart, you were born in a solar eclipse.
- This conjunction naturally makes the person shy and introverted, unless the Sun is exalted.
- If the Sun is exalted sitting with the nodes, then the Sun will shine its light even behind the clouds of nodes.
- This can bring timely success to a person.
What is Ketu in Astrology?
- This shadow planet represents spirituality, nothingness, and goals that we already achieved in past lives.
- In this life we are here to only rely on those things as a last resort.
- The house and sign in which Ketu sits are in things we are not fond of, and we do not obsess about those things as much because subconsciously we know we have already dealt with them.
- If we didn't accomplish those things in a past life, that would be seen by Ketu's bad placement in a bad sign.
- This will show a tug of war between both Rahu and Ketu. Ketu also searches for truth and enlightenment.
- Ketu's aspect and conjunction gives research ability to a person especially when it's in conjunction or aspects the Moon and Mercury.
- Depending upon the house Ketu is in, it will make you either less needy of what that house represents, or will give you less desire to get the things related to that house.
- Ketu feels like he’s already experienced the things of the house he sits in.
- It feels that it has mastery over the things related to the house it's placed in.
- Ketu is the part which you shouldn’t really care about too much as it will manifest itself without you even thinking about it.
- Ketu is isolation, enlightenment, spirituality, occult, silence, psychic intuition, discomfort and mysticism.
What is the Sun in Astrology?
- Sun in Astrology represents the Soul, so it tells us how conscious we are of our soul’s unbounded, enlightened nature.
- A Sun that is very well placed in the chart can indicate a particular clarity about spiritual matters, and an unperturbed sense of who we are deep inside.
- Having this “solar light” shining brightly brings self-confidence, personal power, leadership and health.
- When the Sun is in a challenging position in Vedic Astrology, this light will not shine as much, and it is hard for the individual to trust that the core of their being is the individualized reflection of the divine light.
- Not experiencing the connection with one’s own inner source of power will then lead to weak self-confidence, challenging relationships with authorities, and difficulty in balancing one’s ego with that of others.
What are Conjunctions in Astrology?
Conjunction simply means union of planets. In any birth chart, when two or more planets are sitting in the same house, they are considered in conjunction. There are all types of conjunctions: loose conjunctions, exact conjunctions, close conjunctions and virtual conjunctions.
What does a conjunction really do in an astrological birth chart? They give meaning to your life and set a purpose. They either take away things or give you things. There are positive and negative effects of conjunction. Positive effects are known as yogas and negative effects are known as doshas.
Planets are simply energies, and when two different types of energy come together, they create a new type of energy or a mutant energy. The new type of energy brings a situation in your life that fulfills the destiny of that conjunction.
Further Reading :